Here’s my favourite outfits from the summer (June to August) – there may be some you missed! My fave of the faves is no.3 – the black and white gingham dress was so popular at the time, plus – would you believe it: It’s back in stock at Hobbs and half price…! My second favourite is probably my birthday dinner outfit (no. 6) – I loved the pop of colour from the heels and the unusual choker necklace.
What’s your favourite outfit of my Summer 2015 round up? Let me know in the comments!
1. What to Wear to a Blogger Event | Be On-Trend, Comfy and Wear a Statement Piece >>
(Recreate the look: T-shirt | Skirt | Shoes)
2. Wearing an Old Favourite | A Blue Striped Summer Dress With Black Accents >>
(Recreate the look: Dress | Heels)
3. Styling a Bardot-Style Black and White Gingham Dress for Summer >>
All sizes of this dress from UK 6-16 are now back in stock – and it’s HALF PRICE! (Dress | Panama hat)
6. Birthday Dinner Outfit | Black and White Striped Maxi, Ruffled Collar, Orange Heels >>
(Recreate the look: Skirt)
7. How to Style a Black Superhero Graphic Tee | With Smart Track Pants >>
(Recreate the look: Panama hat | Trousers)
8. A Simple Floral Midi Dress With a Statement Necklace and Block Heels >>
(Recreate the look: Dress | Heels | Bag)
9. How to Dress Up a White Boyfriend Tee | With Bright Colours and Prints >>
(Recreate the look: Bag | Trousers | Heels)
P.S. Like this post? You might also enjoy The Best of My Spring 2015 Outfits!
Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Turning Heads Tuesday, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Brilliant Blog Posts, Throwback Thursday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites