Here’s my favourite outfits from the winter (December to February) – there may be some you missed! My fave of the faves is no.10 – and would you believe it there’s tartan or plaid in 6 of the 10 outfits… I think you can guess what pattern I favoured this winter..!
And if you haven’t yet entered my Eternal Collection jewellery giveaway, head over to the post to check out the gorgeous collar necklace and earrings I’m wearing from their Moda range right now – and get entering!
What’s your favourite outfit of my winter round up? Let me know in the comments! (Click the post title to go to the original post)
2. How to Style an Oversized Tartan Scarf Yet Another Way
(Recreate the look: Bag | Boots | Sunglasses)
3. How to Wear a Leopard Print Coat | With Jeans and a Baseball Cap
(Recreate the look: Baseball cap | Boots | Coat or this one is similar in half black and half check)
5. Silver and Black Christmas Party Layered Look | La Redoute Ambassador Post
(Recreate the look: Coat | Dress | Heels | Clutch)
6. Yellow Maxi, Black Biker Jacket, Red Tartan Scarf. And Some Stripes.
(Recreate the look: Scarf | Jacket | Skirt | Boots)
8. Winter Neutrals | Oversized Feather Cossack Hat and Check Coat
(Recreate the look: Coat | Hat | Boots)
9. Layered Roses Dress | Valentine’s Day Date Night Outfit
(Recreate the look: Dress | Clutch | Heels)
P.S. Like this post? With spring almost here you might want some inspiration from last year’s Best of My Spring Outfits!
Photos: Silver Londoner | Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Share in Style, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites