Here’s my favourite outfits from the spring (March to May) – there may be some you missed. My favourite of the favourites is number 9: the stripey sequinned top from Paris with my lilac skirt… I still adore this outfit!!
What’s your favourite outfit of my spring roundup? Let me know in the comments!
(Click the post title to go to the original post)
1. Monochrome Knit With Khaki & a Necklace Hair Tuck
2. How to Style a Leopard Coat | With Boyfriend Jeans & Brogues
3. Embellished Pink Party Dress With Black Skinnies & Heels (the heels are still available to buy)
4. A Knotted Patterned Shirt With Dark Skinnies & Two-Tone Loafers (the loafers are still available to buy)
5. Ways To Wear A Pleated Maxi Skirt | With a Polka Dot Top & Personalised V-Locket
6. What to Wear on a Formal Night on a Cruise | Cocktails, Dinner & Dancing (this dress is on sale!)
7. Mustard Polka Dots With Blush Pink & a Statement Necklace (the heels are still available to buy)
8. How To Style Lime Green | With Black & White & Denim
9. Dressing Like a Parisian | A Sequinned Sailor Stripe Top & Midi Skirt
10. The Block Heel Shoes Trend & Summer Pattern Mixing (the shoes are in the sale and the dress is still available to buy)
Linking up to: Visible Monday, Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Three-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites, Share in Style, Sunday Style Link-Up