The Best Of My Summer Outfits (My Edit)

Not Dressed As Lamb Summer Outfits Roundup
Here’s my favourite outfits from the summer – there may be some you missed, hope you like them!

(Click the post title to go to the original post)

Cutaway top, denim shorts & wide-brimmed hat
1. Summer Dressing | Denim Shorts, Cutaway Top & A Wide Brimmed Hat

Cream embroidered dress & Panama hat
2. Summer Dressing | Styling A Thrifted Embroidered Dress

Pink neon stripes, white skinnies
3. Ways To Wear Neon | Pink Neon Stripes With White Skinnies

Aztec print crop top & red maxi skirt
4. How To Wear A Crop Top In Your Forties | With A Maxi Skirt

Neon & summer jewel colours
5. Highlighter Yellow & Summer Jewel Colours

Panama hat, pink floral dress & black skinnies
6. A Wild Roses Dress & A Wild Roses Clutch

Neutrals & boyfriend jeans with chunky sandals
7. How To Dress Up Boyfriend Jeans (Yet Remain Casual)

Not Dressed As Lamb
8. Not Dressed As Lamb Dices With Death In A Floral Skirt

Pink skirt & denim
9. Pink & Blue Office Chic. With Denim.

Orange, yellow & white
10. Ways To Wear A White Blazer | With A Bright Maxi

Patterned tunic dress, floppy hat & skinny jeans
11. A Dress Styled Over Skinny Jeans | Aspire Style Challenge

Crop top, vintage skirt & fedora
12. How To Embrace The Crop Top Trend In Your Forties

My personal favourite of all the favourites is the last one (above)… it was the first time I dared to wear a crop top, and I received the most fantastic response from you all! It sparked off a chain of events that led to the How To Make The Most Of Your Best Feature post, which in turn led to The Accentuate The Positive Project. Do check out the latter if you haven’t yet – and please be brave and take part!

What’s your favourite outfit of my summer roundup? Let me know in the comments!

Come back on Wednesday for a fun post that I know you’ll be dying to take part in…!

Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest

1. September 30, 2013 / 5:27 pm

lovely outfits, all. you're a beauty! xo

2. September 30, 2013 / 8:24 pm

#3 and #7 are my favorites! What a great idea to do a roundup of the your summer looks – and hopefully say goodbye to hot temperatures soon 🙂 Happy almost October!
    xo ~kim & chloe

3. October 1, 2013 / 3:10 am

This is such a great post! (I'm going to eventually get in trouble for copying you so much, but I think this is a smart post! Can I?;)

While all of the outfits are superb, my two favorites up above are #5 and #9–especially #9. Your hair and those colors–wow Catherine!

I love that I found you!! Until Wednesday…

Ann of Kremb de la Kremb

4. October 1, 2013 / 3:10 am

I love that I found you!! Until Wednesday…

Ann of Kremb de la Kremb

5. October 1, 2013 / 6:59 am

Love them all, just in time for the arrival of summer in the Southern hemisphere, with today being a lovely 28 degrees celcius, your post is perfect timing for inspiration!
    FF

6. October 1, 2013 / 8:33 pm

You look incredible in the cropped tops.
    My favourite is no.7, the dressed up boyfriend jeans. I love the classy combination with neutral tones.

Annette | Lady of Style

7. October 5, 2013 / 3:42 am

This is such a great idea just to put all outfits for the season together, thanks for the inspiration for a new post 😉
    I really love your style, you have so much personality! I'm definitely a follower 🙂
    xoxo,
    Irina

8. October 7, 2013 / 7:51 pm

You are so inspiring Catherine & I've made myself a promise to just be me & dress in what I like/love & not get sucked into bang on trend looks/items! You look so fresh, relaxed & happy in the denim shorts & floppy hat! Ax