Here’s my favourite outfits from the summer – there may be some you missed, hope you like them!
(Click the post title to go to the original post)
1. Summer Dressing | Denim Shorts, Cutaway Top & A Wide Brimmed Hat
2. Summer Dressing | Styling A Thrifted Embroidered Dress
3. Ways To Wear Neon | Pink Neon Stripes With White Skinnies
4. How To Wear A Crop Top In Your Forties | With A Maxi Skirt
5. Highlighter Yellow & Summer Jewel Colours
6. A Wild Roses Dress & A Wild Roses Clutch
7. How To Dress Up Boyfriend Jeans (Yet Remain Casual)
8. Not Dressed As Lamb Dices With Death In A Floral Skirt
9. Pink & Blue Office Chic. With Denim.
10. Ways To Wear A White Blazer | With A Bright Maxi
11. A Dress Styled Over Skinny Jeans | Aspire Style Challenge
12. How To Embrace The Crop Top Trend In Your Forties
My personal favourite of all the favourites is the last one (above)… it was the first time I dared to wear a crop top, and I received the most fantastic response from you all! It sparked off a chain of events that led to the How To Make The Most Of Your Best Feature post, which in turn led to The Accentuate The Positive Project. Do check out the latter if you haven’t yet – and please be brave and take part!
What’s your favourite outfit of my summer roundup? Let me know in the comments!
Come back on Wednesday for a fun post that I know you’ll be dying to take part in…!