Do you have a winter boots personality? Want find out what yours is? If so, then this is the quiz for you!
This weekend a lot of us have been switching over our summer and winter wardrobes – and rediscovering all the clothes (and boots!) we’d almost forgotten about. If you’re wondering whether you should be be investing in some new footwear this winter, you can’t go wrong with a pair of fabulous new boots as they’ll take you right through to Christmas and beyond. But what to buy?
In partnership with K&Co.com, I’ve created a fun quiz for you to take so you can work out what YOUR winter boots personality is. Using the women’s boots ranges from K&Co as inspiration, you’ll find out what suits you – grab a pen and paper and answer these eight questions, adding up your scores as you go along!
1. What’s your idea of a perfect day out?
- The amusement park including a trip on the ferris wheel (2 points)
- An art gallery opening followed by a fashion show (1 point)
- Horseriding or hiking in the country (8 points)
- A spa day with cocktails in the evening (4 points)
- Sightseeing in Paris (2 points)
- A trip to Tokyo (1 point)
- Relaxing on a private island in the Maldives (4 points)
- A Kenyan safari (8 points)
3. Which celebrity’s style do you admire the most?
- Victoria Beckham (4 points)
- Miranda Kerr (8 points)
- Katy Perry (1 point)
- Alexa Chung (2 points)
4. You have a day free to spend shopping for clothes – what sort of shopping trip would you plan?
- I’d look for unusual pieces on eBay first and then head to the high street (1 point)
- A day looking round vintage stores (2 points)
- I’d go to the haberdashers to hunt for fabrics or embellishments to customize what I have already (8 points)
- A day exploring Fifth Avenue looking in all the designer stores (4 points)
5. Who would you choose to wear if you got to walk the red carpet at the Oscars?
- Burberry Prorsum (8 points)
- Christian Dior (4 points)
- Erdem (2 points)
- Vivienne Westwood (1 point)
- A. Gustav Klimt’s “Portrait of Adele Bloch Bauer” (4 points)
- B. Andy Warhol’s “Debbie Harry” (2 points)
- C. Picasso’s “Girl Before a Mirror” (1 point)
- D. David Hockney’s “Mr and Mrs Clark and Percy” (8 points)
7. What’s your favourite decade style-wise?
- 1950s: Ladylike, tailored dresses with fitted bodices and high heels (4 points)
- 1960s: The Mod look – box shaped dresses, loud patterns and highlighter colours (2 points)
- 1970s: Romantic, fluid shapes and floppy hats – that Ralph Lauren country look (8 points)
- 1980s: Bright primary colours, exaggerated shapes and chunky, bold accessories (1 point)
8. What is your favourite go-to accessory to complete your look?
- A multicoloured flower crown (1 point)
- A black fedora hat (8 points)
- Red lipstick (2 points)
- Oversized designer sunglasses (4 points)
Now add up your scores to see what your Winter Boots Personality is, then scroll down to find your perfect winter boots selection specially selected for you from the women’s boots ranges from K&Co!
8-12 points: Miss Funky Fashionista
13-24 points: Miss Retro Quirky
25-48 points: Miss Designer Labels
49-64 points: Miss Preppy Outdoors
You’re undoubtedly fashion forward, but you’re not a slave to it. You take inspiration from the latest season’s trends and put your own spin on what’s current, wearing visionary creations in your own signature style. And what better way this winter to funk up those creations than with a heeled twist on the classic Dr Martens boots, or some studs in the rain in putty-coloured Diesel rain boots? Your blogger style inspirations would be Susie of Style Bubble, Leandra of The Man Repeller and Aminta of Aminta Online.
You certainly love your retro styling and vintage pieces! There’ll be no doubt you own a huge collection of vintage dresses that you like to style up with tough boots and chunky heels, so these quirky styles are right up your street for winter. A sixties style Chelsea boot in faux animal skin, tough studded biker boots or towering platform block heels will add that touch of kookiness you’re known for. Your blogger style inspirations would be Keiko of Keiko Lynn, Audrey of Frassy, Beth of B. Jones Style and Carrie of Wish Wish Wish.
Wow you love your designer labels! Rarely are you anything but super glam, so no sweat pants for you. You’re at home in your skyscraper heels and classic cuts and tailoring, so this season it’s still all about feminine styling and heeled black open toe shoe boots like these Steve Madden beauties, or wedges-with-an-edge like the two-tone pair from Ravel. Your blogger style inspirations would be Blair of Atlantic-Pacific, Aimee of Song of Style and Chiara of The Blonde Salad.
You can’t get enough of outdoor pursuits and anything involving fresh air, so this winter you need tough boots that will get you through rain, wind and snow! It doesn’t stop you being super-stylish, however – you love all the autumnal colours including tan, purple and mocha, and you’re a lover of suede and smart details. Try these purple wellies to brighten up your outfits on rainy days, or a classic tan riding boot with jeans when you’re out and about on your feet all day. Your blogger style inspirations would be Jessica of What I Wore, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere and Kendi of Kendi Everyday.