Friday, 5 June 2015
The Best of My Spring 2015 Outfits (My Edit)
Here's my favourite outfits from the spring (March to May) - there may be some you missed! My fave of the faves is no.7 - you can't beat a vintage 1970s gown worn to an awards ceremony... probably my best outfit ever?! It's closely followed by my London sightseeing outfit (no.8).
What's your favourite outfit of my spring 2015 round up? Let me know in the comments!
1. Featured: Not Dressed As Lamb in Today's Sunday Times Style Magazine >>
(Recreate the look: Dress | Heels | Bag)
2. Ode to Spring | Checked Duster Coat and Floral Co-ords by George at Asda >>
(Recreate the look: Jacket | Top | Leggings | Heels | Earrings | Sunglasses | Nails)
3. Minimal Chic | Black & White Polka Dots With Pastel Pink and Cherry Red >>
(Recreate the look: Top | Trousers | Shoes | Bag)
4. Mixed Textures | Tapestry, Cashmere, Denim, Leather and Silk >>
(Recreate the look: Scarf | Coat | Jeans | Boots | Bag | Sunglasses | Earrings)
5. Tailored Pink Co-Ords With Yellow Stripes and Flowers for Easter >>
(Recreate the look: Blazer | Top | Trousers | Heels | Bag | Nails)
6. Classic Denim Dungarees and Patterned Bow Blouse >>
(Recreate the look: Dungarees | Blouse | Neck Tie | Bag | Sunglasses | Heels)
7. What to Wear to an Awards Ceremony | Vintage 1970s Evening Dress (The UK Blog Awards) >>
(Recreate the look: Dress | Heels | Earrings | Bag)
8. London Sightseeing Outfit for Spring | Longline Blazer, Cropped Trousers and Brogues >>
(Recreate the look: Blazer | Roll neck | Top | Trousers | Shoes | Hat | Sunglasses | Bag)
9. How to Style a Camo Jacket | With Boyfriend Jeans and a Slogan T-Shirt >>
(Recreate the look: Jacket | T-shirt | Jeans | Shoes | Cap | Bag | Nails)
10. Shades of White With a Chambray Shirt and Coral Brogues >>
(Recreate the look: Shirt | Trousers | Shoes | Bag | Necklace | Sunglasses)
11. Springtime Brights | Mustard Polka Dot Blazer, Pink Chinos, Taupe Mules >>
(Recreate the look: Jacket | Top | Trousers | Shoes | Bag | Sunglasses | Earrings)
12. How to Style an Oversized Shirt | Open and Loose With Distressed Jeans >>
(Recreate the look: Hat | Shirt | Jeans | Shoes | Bag)
P.S. Like this post? You might also like my The Best of My 2014 Summer Outfits round up now that it's finally summer!
Photos: Silver Londoner | Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Share in Style, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Turning Heads Tuesday, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Brilliant Blog Posts, Throwback Thursday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday's Fab Favourites
© Not Dressed As Lamb | All rights reserved.