Shades of White With a Chambray Shirt and Coral Brogues

All white with chambray shirt, coral brogues #spring #style
It’s always nice to come up with an outfit from existing things in your wardrobe, especially some that you’ve had for quite a while. Nothing is new here, and the oldest pieces are either my chambray shirt or my all-time favourite brogues, the neon coral pair – I know for a fact that they are older than the blog itself (they came on holiday with me to San Francisco in 2011 and I set up the blog soon after I got back: here’s my first post)!

The brogues add the perfect dash of bright colour to an otherwise neutral (but very spring-like) outfit of all white and light wash denim. Although I wear them a lot, the last time they appeared on the blog was two years ago, but I think the white and silver brogues have become their nearest rival in recent months. Both are insanely comfortable and more interesting than your average brogue.

Which of these two brogues – white/silver or coral – gets your vote? Let me know in the comments…!

All white with chambray shirt, coral brogues #spring #style
All white with chambray shirt, coral brogues #spring #style
All white with chambray shirt, coral brogues #spring #style
All white with chambray shirt, coral brogues #spring #style
Shirt: Topshop | Tank: Topshop | Trousers: Asos (similar) | Brogues: Office (these are very similar) | Bag: Debenhams | Pendant: c/o Front Row Shop (I like this Asos one) | Sunglasses: French Connection (similar) | Bracelets: New Look, Asos | Watch: Jasper Conran at Debenhams

Shop the look:

TwitterFacebookBloglovinInstagramGoogle PlusPinterest
P.S. If you want to see everything I’ve worn at a glance, check out my Outfit Gallery page!

Photos: Silver Londoner | Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Share in Style, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Turning Heads Tuesday, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites

1. May 18, 2015 / 4:44 pm

Love the last picture, you looks so serene x

• May 19, 2015 / 2:40 pm

Thanks Jodie – I couldn't believe they hadn't appeared on the blog in so long, I was really surprised as I wear them so much! x

2. May 19, 2015 / 12:30 pm

Definitely the White & Silver pair. I'm very much a magpie.

• May 19, 2015 / 2:41 pm

I know that feeling, Sheela – I'm thinking I'm perhaps a magpie with eclectic (or fickle) tastes ;))

• May 22, 2015 / 5:06 pm

Thanks Gareth – you know when it's nearly summer because all the bloggers are getting their arm parties out…!!!!

3. May 20, 2015 / 3:56 pm

This is like asking a mother to choose one child over the other! Both pairs are fantastic. I love all things shiny, and I love colour. The orange is a contrasting colour to the orange, adding interest to your outfit that the white & silver wouldn't do. Those are on the other hand very eye-catching on their own, adding glamour to any outfit! Why choose when you have them both? Isn't this what you Brits call "having your cake and eat it"? Or the best of both worlds, shine and colour!

• May 22, 2015 / 5:07 pm

Hehe I'm so sorry Tine to make you choose – I didn't mean to make it Sophie's Choice!! And yes, I like to have my cake and eat it…! Thank you hun x

4. May 20, 2015 / 4:34 pm

Love the coral brogues , the gold jewelry with the neutral look is so complimentary too! I finally bought a chambray shirt and it is great to see how everyone styles it. Lovely!

Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx

• May 22, 2015 / 5:08 pm

That'll be interesting to see you in the chambray shirt, Jess – quite different from your usual style! Thank you my lovely x

5. May 21, 2015 / 9:23 am

I love this whole look, the coral brogues are fabulous! I've been a slow convert to brogues but lately am really wanting a pair – they seem to go with everything! Love the chunky jewelry too 🙂 xo

• May 22, 2015 / 5:08 pm

Thank you Steff – though be careful, you may end up like me (about 13 pairs and counting)…!!

6. May 23, 2015 / 12:00 am

Love these shoes, they are perfect with this white outfit. They just set it off beautifully. Lx

7. May 23, 2015 / 8:03 am

You cannot say that one pair of brogues is better than the other. You just use them with different outfits.

8. May 26, 2015 / 1:19 am

These shoes & your jewelry are amazing!! I have a pair of black patent, brown and silver pair of brogues, they are just great timeless shoes.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

• May 26, 2015 / 3:22 pm