How beautiful is this long ombré fringed kimono? It looks so incredible with this sleeveless midi dress! I’m pleased to tell you I’ve collaborated with British designer Claudia Meller to offer one lucky winner a kimono of their choice from her range in my August giveaway. Claudia’s a lovely girl who lives locally to me, and I first met her and saw her range of kimonos at her pop-up shop at the SW Blog Social in June; I fell in love with so many of her designs (and would happily have taken the whole rail home with me).
The stunning design I’m wearing here is the inner eye printed kimono – but you can choose a long black lacey kimono, a white summer cropped lace kimono or a floral cropped kimono… or any other* that catches your eye. The ombre fringing on this kimono and the print are just to-die-for: I think it’s absolutely beautiful and so swishy, and it would work just as well as an evening cover-up or statement piece as it would a festival essential with denim shorts and wellies. The giveaway is open internationally and entry is easy via the widget below. What are you waiting for – get entering!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on Sunday 24 August 2014 at 11:59pm (London time) – the winner will be chosen via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced on this widget and via Twitter.
- *The winner can choose any kimono subject to availability.
- A cash or alternative prize cannot be chosen.
- The winner must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
P.S. If you’ve entered, you may have noticed that there’s an option to subscribe to my (new) newsletter… if you’d like to sign up anyway, simply click here to go to the super quick form!
Kimono: on loan from Claudia Meller, Dress: c/o Matalan (love this floral one and this graphic print one): Heels: Aldo, Sunglasses: c/o Lulus (similar), Earrings: Unknown (old)
Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Share in Style, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites