It’s the first day of December – and what better way to celebrate the festive period than by hosting a bumper Christmas gift giveaway worth over £200! Featuring a great selection of gifts ideal to give out to loved ones (or simply keep for yourself), this amazing prize will go to one lucky winner and it includes books, make-up, jewellery, fashion gift vouchers… read on for the full details (oh and it’s open internationally)!
If you’re the winner of the giveaway, you will win:
(Clockwise, from top left)
- A Sandy Mitchell Jewellery horseshoe necklace in a gift box (£45)
- A No7 make up bag containing mascara, 2 x eyeshadows, lipstick, day cream (£45)
- A patent crocodile-effect wallet (£8)
- A £30 New Look gift voucher
- A St. Albans mohair multi coloured check scarf (£36)
- A Bloomingdales silver “b” keyring (£10)
- A Keel’s Simple Diary (£10)
- The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman paperback (£20)
These are ideal gifts to give to your loved ones at Christmas, so if you haven’t done any Christmas shopping yet – don’t despair! There’s something for everyone; a mohair scarf for your mum, make up for your little sister, a diary for your brother… you could even keep some (or all!) of it for yourself and treat yourself too at this crazy time of year!
There are lots of ways you can enter (but only via the Rafflecopter widget below):
Follow Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin (mandatory)
Follow me @notlamb on Twitter
Tweet about the giveaway
Like Not Dressed As Lamb on Facebook
Follow me @notlamb on Instagram
Add me to your Google+ circles
Leave a blog post comment (see widget for the question)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One thing to note: if you’re the winner I will email you on Monday 9th December – I need a reply within 24 hours with a mailing address, otherwise another winner will be chosen. The parcel needs to be posted as soon as possible so keep an eye on your Inbox and don’t delay!
What are you waiting for – get entering! Good luck 🙂
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on 09 December 2013 – the winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- The winner must reply to my email within 24 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- The parcel will be posted as soon as an address for the winner is given (by airmail if outside the UK), but I cannot be held responsible for any delays in posting.