Next Big Style Blogger entry – Refinery29

The style website Refinery29 are holding their search for The Next Big Style Blogger, and I wondered if you lovely folks would vote for me please, if you think I deserve it…?

If you vote for me I would be so grateful – and why not enter yourself if you haven’t already? If I see anyone whose blog I follow I vote for them!

To vote, got to Refinery 29’s competition page – click here (or click the picture above). I’m currently nearish to the top but if you can’t see me straight away try the Find function using Ctrl+F, enter “dressedaslamb” and that should find me.

Click my heart to vote (you do have to to connect/sign in via Facebook) – and that’s it! Do leave me a comment if you’ve been kind enough to vote, won’t you, so I can thank you.

I really, really appreciate your votes and for following me (and if you’ve entered the competition let me know and I’ll vote for you too)!

Sending you all lots of love for the weekend – outfit post tomorrow.

1. February 12, 2012 / 1:08 am

I voted for you because you are a great style blogger!

2. February 12, 2012 / 1:28 am

I had already voted for you. I love your style (remember I told you that you were becoming a style icon? I meant it.)

3. February 12, 2012 / 2:37 am

I voted for you. Is there a limit on the number of times one can vote?

• February 12, 2012 / 10:32 am

Thank you so much for voting, Terri! Yes there is a limit – in fact it's kinda worse than a limit… if you try and vote again it actually takes off your vote, so you have to click again to make the heart pink and include your vote once more! (Sneaky aren't they) Catherine x

4. February 12, 2012 / 8:27 am

I only just found your blog yesterday but I love what I see, of course you get my vote!

5. February 12, 2012 / 6:06 pm

wait, isn't that only open to US residents?

• February 12, 2012 / 6:45 pm

It doesn't say only for US residents when you submit your entry, and it hasn't stopped bloggers from all over the world entering…?! (I'm not expecting to win of course, it's just the taking part isn't it 😉 C

6. February 13, 2012 / 1:44 am

Oooh, off to vote now. You sure deserve a style blogger award!

7. February 13, 2012 / 1:49 am

Alas, you have to log in via facebook and I'm not on FB. Giving you positive vibes nonetheless.

8. February 13, 2012 / 2:32 pm

You look gorgeous Catherine and I voted for you of course. I've submitted myself a few days ago as well even though I know there is no chance of winning! My picture still hasn't shown up though…