As you may know, I’m not one for physical high street shopping, preferring to do about 95% of all my shopping online.
I’ve written before about why I think there are 23 reasons why online shopping is better than high street shopping (just my personal opinion), but on the odd occasion I do find myself rummaging in the odd high street store, it’s always a new experience for me. I often find things I would never have found online, though where my bank balance is concerned that isn’t necessarily a good thing…!
Last week I had some time to kill while the husband was having an eye test, so I thought I’d pop into Marks & Spencer and see what the AW16 collection looked like. I’d done an interesting experiment with the rest of the Over 40 Collective over the summer to see if we could style a basic white top with denim, and I haven’t stepped foot inside an M&S store for over a year.
WHEN I WAS SENT AN UNLIMITED USE 20% OFF DISCOUNT CODE FOR M&S TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY, I THOUGHT I’D SHARE IT WITH YOU – WE’RE ONLINE FRIENDS, RIGHT?!
The reason that I’ve picked out 12 amazing things for you to buy from Marks & Spencer right now is because there was so much stuff that I absolutely loved. I honestly could have come away with bags and bags of things, and that was only in my local (South West) store – nothing like the huge flagship store in Marble Arch where I enjoyed a Supermarket Sweep-style spree last year.
SHOP THE EDIT (ABOVE):
Therefore when I was sent an unlimited use 20% off discount code for M&S to share with friends and family, I thought I’d share it with you – we’re online friends, right?! Keep scrolling for the discount code…
Here are the 12 gorgeous things I picked out – there are loads more things I’m sure you’ll love, believe me (I had a hard time choosing just 12)! The voucher is ONLY valid till Monday 24th October, it can be used more than once but they didn’t say whether it is valid for non-UK buyers. The best thing to do is try it and see, I guess.
1. Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle | I really need one of these in the evenings now
2. Bird Jacquard Bomber Jacket | I bought this because it is stunning – I just hope it looks good on me
3. Revere Collar Overcoat | Also in blush pink and black, I bought this too after trying it on in store and falling in love
4. Rosie for Autograph Long Sleeve Silk Velour Dressing Gown If it’s good enough for Rosie HW, it’s good enough for you and me 😉
5. Sputnik Wall Clock | Because a Mid Century-style clock is always a good idea
6. Pure Wool Colour Block Trilby | Being a bona fide hat girl this was the third item I bought, it also comes with the colours reversed
7. Long Sleeve Ruffle Blouse | Because I almost died when I saw this ruffled, bow-tied beauty
8. Wide Leg Striped Trousers | Look at the deep belt and waistband! The lush check! And how well will it go with the blouse…?!
9. Pure Leather Avery Bag | Like tote bags, a girl can never have too many cross body bags. This chocolate brown colour is yummy
10. Cotton Rich Striped Bardot Jumper | Colours to die for. And like the blouse, will also look fabulous with the trousers
11. Suede Double Strap Pointed Court Shoes | A gorgeous sage green version of Liz’s stunning leopard print heels
12. Gatsby Dressing Table Mirror | Because who doesn’t want to get ready in the morning like Daisy Buchanan?
20% OFF MARKS & SPENCER (US LINK) FOR YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY
Disclaimer: Please note I cannot take any responsibility for the code not being accepted on particular items or in a particular country – you will need to contact M&S Customer Services for help if you have problems using it. Though on the US site you get a 20% off voucher code when you sign up for email updates, and shipping is free over $50.
A few more of the pieces I loved but couldn’t fit in the collage…
ARE YOU LOVING ANY OF THESE PIECES AS MUCH AS ME? AND WHAT ARE YOUR GENERAL THOUGHTS ON WHAT M&S HAVE TO OFFER? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS OR TWEET ME @NOTLAMB!
LIKE THIS POST? YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ…
Disclosure: This post was not sponsored in any way by Marks & Spencer (click here for my full disclosure). All content is original and opinions are my own and 100% honest.