Marks & Spencer Blogger Campaign | Style Milestones (and a Floral Jumpsuit)

Marks & Spencer Style Evolution Campaign | Not Dressed As Lamb
It’s been a few weeks coming: I can finally reveal all about the amazing day I had filming with Marks & Spencer last month for a blogger campaign with the most wonderful group of bloggers!

Amanda, Eva, Kate, NatalieRachel and I were invited to the M&S store in Marble Arch, London to film a video where we discussed our Style Milestones – events in our lives that have affected the way we dress. We talked about career changes, weddings, motherhood and more, and we each picked a selection of our favourite pieces from the current collection in-store to model for a photo shoot.

Marks & Spencer have put together a video of us talking about our individual style milestones – you can watch it (and view everyone’s picks) over on the M&S website:

Style Milestones – Your Style Evolution >>

I personally discussed how I’ve moved from working a 9-5 job to working full time at home, and how I needed a much more casual wardrobe than what I used to wear to the office. The main piece I picked out to wear in my photo shoot was this pretty floral jumpsuit (below) with the suede cuff sandals you may have seen me wearing once or twice on the blog already.

I also got the chance to check out practically the entire range at M&S to see what would suit my new lifestyle; I’m not exaggerating when I say that I could have happily brought home a ton of new clothes, shoes and accessories. Marks & Spencer are absolutely on the money at the moment – I honestly think it’s my new go-to store for not just everyday pieces but also great shoes, on-trend items and more. We were gifted a few items each (thank you M&S!) but almost as soon as I got home I ordered quite a lot of the pieces that I saw in-store. You can see my selection at the end of the post – I can’t recommend the skinny flared jeans (with flat front pockets) enough: Hallelujah, I have found my perfect 70s-style flares! The best bit? They were only £35. (Yes, you read that right – £35.)

So do check out the M&S page featuring our Style Milestones and watch the video. Below are a few behind-the-scenes photos where you can see what a fun day we had. The five other bloggers I worked with were so, so lovely – M&S did a fantastic job of choosing the nicest bloggers to have worked with – and nearly all were girls I knew online but hadn’t met before.

What milestone events have happened in your life recently that may affect (or have affected) the way you dress and the staple items that you need in your wardrobe? Do share in the comments!

M&S blue jumpsuit - Summer 2015 | Not Dressed As Lamb
M&S blue jumpsuit, fringed bag, suede sandals - Summer 2015 | Not Dressed As Lamb
Jumpsuit | Top | Sandals | Bag (currently out of stock online but here’s the link to it in case you want the details to check if they have one in your local store) – all Marks & Spencer | Watch: Fossil

Shop the look:

Marks & Spencer blogger campaign: Style Evolutions
Marks & Spencer blogger campaign: Style Evolutions
Marks & Spencer Style Evolution blogger campaign
Marks & Spencer Style Evolution blogger campaign
The bloggers, L-R: Eva of Glamazon | Kate of Wit Wit Woo | Me | Natalie of Style Me Sunday | Rachel of Lady M Presents | Amanda of The Online Stylist

Here are the things I bought together with the pieces I brought home on the day. I’ve been wearing at least one M&S piece almost every day since the filming day and have a lot more to feature on the blog…!

Let me know about your style milestones and what you think of the collection in the comments!
Catherine
TwitterFacebookBloglovinInstagramGoogle PlusPinterestYouTube
P.S. Like this post? You might like to see how I styled the blue tunic dress with the taupe flat sandals and the striped maxi skirt with the orange sandals – both already outfit posts on the blog!

Linking up to: Visible MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleStyle Sessions, Turning Heads TuesdayTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore WednesdayBrilliant Blog PostsThrowback ThursdayPassion for Fashion FridayFriday’s Fab Favourites

Disclosure: I have written this post in collaboration with Marks & Spencer (click here for my full disclosure). All content is original, however, and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1. August 5, 2015 / 6:55 pm

Smashing! I love your professional yet still accessible approach to all things style. xo

2. August 5, 2015 / 8:45 pm

Wonderful post Catherine, it must of been a fun day. Your jumpsuit is gorgeous, I love the colour. Marks & Spencer's has always been a go-to shop of mine, I love their classic pieces and the Limited Collection is currently producing some very cool on-trend pieces. 🙂

Take care,

• August 5, 2015 / 9:24 pm

I totally agree, Daniella!! It's my absolute go-to now… I don't know how I survived so long without them, hehe ;)) Thanks my lovely x

3. August 5, 2015 / 11:48 pm

Wow, that sounds wonderful Catherine. Congratulations my friend. It must have been quite fun and exciting. Love the romper you chose, and those adorable gladiators.
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx

• August 13, 2015 / 9:30 pm

It really was so fun, Jess – these things are always made great by the people you're working with, and these girls were all lovely :))

• August 13, 2015 / 9:31 pm

Isn't it funny, Alice – I'm sure they're not from the same store…?!!! Thank you my lovely x

4. August 6, 2015 / 9:22 am

Some lovely pieces, M&S do seem to be having a moment! Your floral jumpsuit is so fun and wearable looking! Congrats on your collaboration! 🙂

5. August 11, 2015 / 7:26 pm

The jumpsuit is really lovely. I would like one too, but they emphasize areas I want to hide haha. So far I haven't found one that flatters me. But this one on you does.
    (Must have been a lovely day filming at M&S)
    Greetje

• August 13, 2015 / 9:32 pm

I reckon there's a jumpsuit for everyone, Greetje – keep looking)! Thanks sweetie x

6. August 11, 2015 / 7:42 pm

What a fantastic day this must have been Catherine, and you all look so lovely too. I watched the video too
    I would love to do something like this #envious!
    Laurie x

• August 13, 2015 / 9:33 pm

Hope you liked the video, Laurie!! Yes it was a lot of fun, and if you stick at it I'm sure you will! x

• August 13, 2015 / 9:34 pm

I've been so naughty with how many M&S things I've bought, Liz…!!!! Thanks hun xx

7. August 28, 2015 / 8:39 pm

Dear Madam 🙂 have they had this jumpsuit in "long's" or only regular? Aggie

• August 28, 2015 / 8:44 pm

Hi Aggie, I'm afraid you will have to ask M&S that question! I assume you've clicked through and seen it's only available in short and regular – what they had before that I wouldn't know I'm afraid, sorry 🙂

8. October 7, 2015 / 9:55 am

Your informational post is good one to read and i think it can easily to reach the correct market place. ac repair denver

9. July 23, 2017 / 11:06 am

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports…

Sports Cash System – Advanced Sports Betting Software.

10. February 17, 2018 / 10:01 am

We at Famous Movie Jackets offer an extensive variety of celebrity enthused outfit at best price. We never trade off quality against the prices. We claim to provide the best quality with authenticity and durability. Mark yourself on the height of fashion by picking one of your favorite style. Famous Movie Jacket is back with another catchy offer now you can enjoy flat 15% off on all products by using coupon code “win2017”. Hurry up pick your fashion wear now before the offer fades away. Just Click on famous Movie jackets