The season is a bit all over the place this year as it includes a few summery outfits from Santorini where we went in September/October… It quickly descends into chilly weather territory, however! My fave of the faves is either my Clint Eastwood poncho look or the vintage 1950s dress I wore to a family wedding. Click on the titles to see the original outfit post in full, plus you can click the links and thumbnails to shop the looks.
What’s your favourite outfit from my Autumn 2015 round up? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @notlamb!
2. A Greek-Style Embroidered Top and Shorts | Santorini Sunset Golden Hour >> (Recreate the look: Top | Hat | Sandals)
5. Wedding Guest Outfit | Vintage 1950s Dress and Novelty Paris Clutch >> (Recreate the look: Dress | Clutch | Shoes)
6. Weekend Style | Graphic Tee, Khaki Pants, Lace Up Heels >> (Recreate the look: T-shirt | Bag | Trousers | Shoes)
8. Magenta Cocoon Dress & Leather Leggings from New 40 Plus Clothing Brand, Hope Fashion >> (Recreate the look: Dress | Leather leggings | Scarf)
9. How to Wear Pastels in Autumn | Peach, Pink, Grey and Tan >> (Recreate the look: Jacket | Skirt | Boots)
10. Grey Leather & Suede Booties with Boyfriend Jeans >> (Recreate the look: Jacket | Jeans | Boots)
P.S. Like this round up? You might want to take a look at last Winter’s outfits round up!
Linking up to: Style Stories, iwillwearwhatilike, Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Turning Heads Tuesday, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Brilliant Blog Posts, Throwback Thursday, My Refined Style, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites