Teal Slim Leg Jeans | TOAST Bath in Fashion Event

As a Bath in Fashion blogger award finalist, I was invited to an evening of shopping and prosecco at the TOAST clothing and homewares store in Bartlett Street, Bath, after the catwalk show on 18 April… in these photos I’m showing off the TOAST SS13 teal coloured slim leg jeans I was lucky enough to receive as a gift! They’re a great addition to my coloured jeans collection, and the teal colour is quite muted so they work brilliantly as a neutral. Their sizes come up a little big, so I went down a size smaller than my usual size (which is admittedly quite good for your ego…!).

On the evening we were able to peruse the SS13 collection at our leisure and every guest received a beautiful posy of flowers as a free gift (so thoughtful)! The store itself is stunning; away from the busy high street, it has gorgeous high ceilings, an enormous gilded mirror and a very open and airy feel to it (I’ve shown some of their beautiful displays and the event itself below).

I especially loved the SS13 collection colours of lemon yellow and soft pink (and the wedge tan sandals)

Organic cotton canvas and leather high tops: I almost chose these instead of the coloured jeans…!

TOAST has some great separates, beautiful shoes and leather totes that are to-die-for, but overall the clothes are a little too minimalist for me – I’m more of a bright colour and crazy pattern girl myself. Most items are somewhat out of my price range (dresses cost on average £115), but if you’re looking for quality items that will last plus a great shopping experience (the staff were all absolutely wonderful and really friendly), this is the store for you.

It was a lovely evening, and I’m very grateful to TOAST for the invite and of course for allowing me to choose something to take home with me. My jeans go so nicely with many, many items in my wardrobe, so I’m really happy with my choice!

Catherine

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | YOUTUBE | NEWSLETTER

Jeans: c/o Toast, Blouse: Vintage, Heels: Nine West, Belt: Debenhams, Gold ring: Asos, Watch: Asos, Cuff: New Look, Gold spike bracelet: Asos, Mixed metal spike bracelet: Asos, Nails: Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens

1. April 29, 2013 / 2:40 pm

Bonito look. Me encanta la combinación de la camisa con los pantalones.

pupifashionblog.blogspot.com

2. April 29, 2013 / 2:47 pm

it looks like a fabulous shop! i love the jeans on you, and i never knew i wanted tin trunks, but i do now!

3. April 29, 2013 / 2:59 pm

I have a pair of teal skinny jeans and rarely know what to wear them with. I like the way you styled yours….great pattern mixing!
    Looks like a fun event! That mint green tote is so cute.

4. April 29, 2013 / 3:32 pm

Woah girl, you look amazing! I love those jeans! You styled them awesome~ Looks like such a fun event too 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xo

5. April 29, 2013 / 8:44 pm

The Toast store in Bath is great, I love their clothes, they are so classic and chic from what I can remember. I love your coloured jeans and of course love the two classic prints you've combined. As always, wonderful outfit Catherine, I always look forward to your outfit posts, so unique, refreshing and different every time 🙂

Take care,

6. April 29, 2013 / 8:48 pm

I just bought a pair of similar jeans yesterday Catherine – looking forward more ideas from you on how I could wear them! xo

7. April 30, 2013 / 3:08 am

these pictures are gorgeous, as are you!
    Love the outfit 🙂
    xoxo,
    alysalovely.wordpress.com

8. April 30, 2013 / 1:30 pm

Great look. As usual you have mixed up patterns. Love the shoes and the blouse as much as the trousers. And minimalistic should not stop you. You know how to jazz up an outfit like nobody else.

9. May 1, 2013 / 10:03 am

loving the pattern clashing, and what gorgeous photos!

10. May 22, 2013 / 11:27 am

These are great! I really love this trend!.This looks amazing!I am from London My Favourite Choice is wedge shoes