I’m so pleased to tell you all I’m hosting a giveaway – it’s been a while since my last one!
ReVintage Jewellery sell fabulous upcycled bracelets, necklaces and charms and you can win a piece of your choice! These beautiful, contemporary pieces of jewellery are all one-offs, crafted by recycling vintage items of jewellery and curio like brooches and old clip on earrings. They are all handmade in England by the very talented and super-lovely Rebecca Gill (I know, I’ve met her!).
You can win a piece of your choice up to the value of $40 from Rebecca’s Etsy shop, or you can choose a piece in person from her stall at the Crikey It’s Vintage fair on 2 June in Exeter, UK if you’re in the area.
All you have to do to enter is the following:
1. Follow Not Dressed As Lamb via GFC and/or Bloglovin (both would be lovely)!
2. Visit the ReVintage Jewellery Etsy shop and chose your favourite piece*
3. Leave a comment with your name and email address saying you have done the above – don’t forget to give the name of your chosen piece*!
Want to earn an extra entry or two (or three)?
- Like ReVintage Jewellery on Facebook and leave a separate comment with the same information
- Favourite ReVintage Jewellery’s Etsy shop and leave a separate comment with the same information
- Follow Not Dressed As Lamb on Twitter and leave a separate comment with the same information
The giveaway ends on Monday 21 May at 09:00 GMT and the winner will be chosen at random. I’ll post a photo with a link to your blog if you win (optional)… it’s also an international giveaway so everyone is welcome to enter 🙂
*Please note: As each piece is totally unique, your chosen piece may no longer be available when the giveaway ends. You will be able to choose another piece up to the value of $40 from Rebecca’s Etsy shop however.
Linking up to:
Saturday Swag at Momtrends