Pink gingham and pearls

For a sweater that I ummed and aahed over whether to keep or send back [to ASOS] last year, I have worn it a LOT since I bought it.

For some reason it just works with everything – I wore it with hot pink in November and it proved very popular… so I paired it with pink again, plus my favourite statement necklace and boyfriend jeans: this is my favourite outfit so far with this sweater I think 🙂

Plus for those of you who’ve been commenting on my manicures lately (thank you!) – I’m sorry but I like to give my nails a rest now and then… they’ll be back though, don’t worry!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, lovely people!

Sweater: ASOS similar, Shirt: Marks & Spencer, Jeans: La Redoute similar, Heels: ASOS similar save / similar splurge, Sunglasses: Therapy at House of Fraser similar, Feather hairband: Accessorize similar, Necklace: Gift (Coast), Watches L-R: Gift / Fossil / Debenhams, Bracelets: Gift similar (save) / similar (splurge), Rings: H&M similar / ASOS, Nails: Given the day off 😉

Linking up to:

Monday Mingle at MomTrends

1. April 21, 2012 / 9:29 pm

Jeans are vile. The work of the very devil. But they look good on you. The rest of the outfit is fabulous.

2. April 21, 2012 / 10:10 pm

Those shoes are fab! The color of the sweater is so beautiful. I think it would go with navy, brown, black…oh gosh, almost everything! It is such a pretty color.

3. April 21, 2012 / 10:29 pm

I can not express how much i adore this look! The colours work stunningly together. The preppy-chic styling is perfection and i love love love how you have accessorised!!! 🙂

Take care,Daniella xox

4. April 22, 2012 / 11:56 am

Loving this outfit (too:), great colours and jewellery details!

5. April 22, 2012 / 3:03 pm

What a great outfit – I love the pink under the orange sweater and the necklace ties it all together! I'm inspired.

6. April 22, 2012 / 3:24 pm

Pink gingham – so great. You really pull off the boyfriend jeans! I wish I could.

A Southern Drawl

7. April 22, 2012 / 4:36 pm

it's such a nice coincidence that just an hour ago checked your blog only to find your nice comments later in mine! i love how you style your clothes so youthful but yet so age appropriate. I will surely follow and add you to my blog list.you are such an inspiration and I admire your shoes ,too.You've got a great selection.

8. April 22, 2012 / 4:54 pm

Well aren't you fabulous?! I love your gingham! I definitely need to score a pink one myself. I'm really loving mustard paired with pink these days too. And your shoes..! Love, love, LOVE!!

Thanks for following! :o)

9. April 22, 2012 / 6:10 pm

i love this combo, the colours just pop against each other! And those shoes are gorgeous! Your nails are in such good condition, a well deserved rest for them and they still look chic! xx

10. April 22, 2012 / 10:59 pm

I love the pink shoes!

11. April 23, 2012 / 4:27 pm

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. This is such a cute look.

12. April 23, 2012 / 5:19 pm

Hello! I'm visiting from Monday Mingle. I love this little pink gingham ensemble!!

13. April 23, 2012 / 7:43 pm

You look so fresh, happy and young!! Love the colors 🙂 I like how you style old items and make them look so trendy … <3

14. April 25, 2012 / 10:01 am

LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH!!!!! Sorry for screaming but you look amazing!!!! I love the mustard and pink together – the jumper looks soooooo toasty warm, gorgeous shirt and shoes and all those watches:))). You are divine!! xoxo

15. April 30, 2012 / 12:11 am

I love the unexpected pink and orange combo!

16. May 3, 2012 / 5:14 pm

gorgeous colosr. pink and orange looks so great together. love that necklace you wore. you have an amazing blog. love your style and you have great, natural poses. new follower on BOTH bloglovin' and google, and i would be honored if we connected on both. have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

• May 3, 2012 / 10:17 pm

What amazing compliments, Jasmine, thank you so much! Welcome to my blog, it's so nice to have you as a new follower! I will pop over and check out your blog 🙂 Catherine x