After writing (very enthusiastically) about stylish new clothing brand Hope this autumn (read what I wrote here), I’m so pleased to be collaborating with them again to bring you a fabulous Christmas giveaway. The over 40 clothing brand are offering one lucky winner £150 to spend on their current collection*, and although they’re a British brand the giveaway is open internationally!
One lucky winner will win £150 to spend at Hope. You could spend it all on one statement piece like a print dress or trousers, or you might choose one of the foundation garments together with a stunning textured poncho, gilet or scarf. Having seen the collection in real life I can honestly say the clothes are just so luxurious and tactile; the quality is second-to-none and a lot of love and expert craftsmanship have gone into their design and manufacture.
The styles are bold and a little bit edgy with some gorgeous, unusual prints – they have that modern edge which I love. As an extra bonus their sizes range from a UK8 to 20 (it’s unusual for a brand aimed at the over 40s to make smaller sizes). What’s not to love?
THE STYLES ARE BOLD AND A LITTLE BIT EDGY WITH SOME GORGEOUS, UNUSUAL PRINTS – THEY HAVE THAT MODERN EDGE WHICH I LOVE
I’m leaving the giveaway open throughout Christmas – you have till 3rd January to enter so there’s plenty of time to get your entries in. After Christmas and New Year have all but died down what better way to start the year than by treating yourself with a luxury shopping spree…? Sounds like heaven to me!
AFTER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HAVE ALL BUT DIED DOWN WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THE YEAR THAN BY TREATING YOURSELF WITH A LUXURY SHOPPING SPREE…?
The giveaway is open internationally and entry is easy via the widget below. What are you waiting for – get entering! GOOD LUCK 🙂
*Please note the chosen prize is subject to availability and some restrictions apply, please see Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE all entries will be verified. Do read the instructions!
There are two mandatory entries which will unlock lots of other entries to give you more chances to win.
Here’s the boring (but necessary) bit…
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the Rafflecopter widget.
2. It is open internationally.
3. All entries will be verified.
4. The giveaway ends on 3rd January 2016 at 11:59pm (London time).
5. One winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced on this widget and via Twitter.
6. The winner may choose goods to the value of £150 from Hope. All goods are subject to availability (please note restrictions below).
7. The following items have sold out and are not eligible as a part of the prize: Drape Knit, Red Pop On Dress, Narrow Stretch Trouser, Mongolian Strip, Coin Purses in Leopard/Copper/Silver, Silver Pouch, Copper Pouch.
8. A cash or alternative prize cannot be chosen.
9. The winner must reply to the email informing them within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
10. No responsibility will be taken for: Incorrect email addresses provided, delayed receipt of emails to the winner, delayed receipt of any reply emails or similar.
Disclosure: I am hosting this giveaway in partnership with Hope (click here for my full disclosure). All content is original, however, and opinions are my own and 100% honest.