I’m so pleased to tell you all I’ve teamed up with luxury British jewellers kuka-me to bring you an international giveaway to win £120 to spend on jewellery of your choice from their current collection! Designed by London-based jewellery designer Reema Pachachi, these beautiful designs in sterling silver and 18ct gold are created in her Notting Hill workshop, drawing inspiration from nature, architecture and textiles – the pieces are unique, tactile and cast and hand-finished in the UK.
I’m wearing the Long Twist Earrings and the Wrap Ring (below) in sterling silver, both from the Edges collection, and I absolutely adore them. The pictures simply don’t do them justice – they are wonderfully tactile and the quality is unquestionable – I’ve had so many compliments whilst wearing them! I wore my hair in a faux-bob (it hasn’t been chopped) to make the beautiful textured silver shine in contrast to the warm tones of my hair and sheer top.
Click here to read more about kuka-me and Reema’s story (which impressively includes becoming the first Creative Director of De Beers LV and her role as the Visiting Professor of Jewellery at Central Saint Martin’s College of Art and Design).
The winner of this international giveaway will have £120* (roughly $200 US) to spend at kuka-me – you could buy my earrings (£114) or ring (£82) – or any of the gorgeous pieces shown below. They also specialise in clip earrings, and most of their styles (where possible) are also available in clip.
1. Edges Petal and Pearl Earring, 2. Summer Dreaming Small Olive and Amazonite Earrings, 3. Tweed Fine Oval Pendant, 4. Curve Long Curve Earrings, 5. Tweed Square Earrings (available in clip), 6. Tweed Band Ring, 7. Bedrock Medium Flower Earrings (available in clip)
So to win this fabulous prize, all you have to do to is enter via the widget below! It’s open internationally and for the winner postage is free. One of the mandatory entries is to leave a comment on this post with the URL of your favourite piece – have a look in the meantime:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(*UK residents bonus: All prices advertised and the prize value itself excludes VAT, so to you the prize is actually worth £144!)
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on 22 June 2014 at midnight BST – the winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced on the widget and via Twitter and Facebook.
- The value to spend excludes VAT.
- The winner must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.