A Leopard & Black Coat With Fur & Blush Pink

Leopard coat with blush pink & black
I’m secretly so pleased it’s cold enough to wear my leopard/black Zara coat I bought a year ago – don’t tell anyone I said that!! I’ve worn it a few times this winter but this is the first time it’s reappeared on the blog. When I got it out of storage for my seasonal wardrobe switch I remember sighing… it’s a beauty and was coveted by a great many bloggers when it was available to buy last year.

When looking for similar coats to suggest in this post, it was funny that I’d chosen to wear my blush pink DIY cardigan underneath, as the nicest alternative I found was this River Island blush/leopard two-tone coat – it’s as if one of their designers put my outfit in a blender and came up with their own version. I like the simplicity of wearing mostly black with leopard, so the pink cardigan and fur collar with a brooch add the right amount of fussiness to the outfit. Plus I purposely wanted to wear my hair up with it, but boy – were my ears cold…!!

Are you still totally in love with any of your purchases from last winter?

Leopard coat with blush pink & black
Leopard coat with blush pink & a fur collar

Coat: Zara (this one’s very similar), Cardigan: Thrifted, Jeans: Wallis, Boots: New Look (similar), Fur collar: Asos, Brooch: Unknown, Gloves: Next, Bag: Accessorize, Earrings: New Look, Hair donut: Asos

Shop my look:

Catherine

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | YOUTUBE | NEWSLETTER

1. January 9, 2014 / 8:29 pm

Even though you are wearing pants instead of a skirt or dress, this look couldn't be any more feminine, Catherine!! The combination of the blush pink sweater and leopard coat is truly lovely…and apparently right on trend, too!! 😉 And I adore your updo with the fur collar and brooch – again, ladylike perfection!!

2. January 9, 2014 / 11:14 pm

Such a beautiful coat (I tried it on myself last year but i seriously loked like one big oversized bag haha) but u found another leopard coat & yes, I'm still loving it 😉 xx

• January 15, 2014 / 7:20 pm

Ah so you're in the leopard coat gang with me then, Lyn!! Thanks sweetie x

3. January 9, 2014 / 11:37 pm

Fabulous coat! I do like it with the pink top too.

4. January 9, 2014 / 11:42 pm

Gorgeous coat! So glad it made it to the blog page, so we can enjoy it. You look lovely. xox

5. January 9, 2014 / 11:42 pm

What a gorgeous look! (As always;-)) Love your hairdo too. Leopard can easily get tacky, but on you it looks just classy and stylish.

• January 15, 2014 / 7:27 pm

Yes it was a really "quality" leopard fabric, Anja – I do love it!! Thank you 🙂

6. January 10, 2014 / 8:00 am

Thats a fabulous coat and looks great

X x

7. January 10, 2014 / 1:38 pm

I immediately had to pin this look, I love the coat!
    Your portrait photo is stunning!!

Annette | Lady of Style

8. January 10, 2014 / 1:47 pm

What a stunning look! I bought a black and white coat two years ago, which I still enjoy wearing and which luckily hasn't really dated. It is a mix of prints: black and white leopard similar to the True Decadence coat you show and zebra stripes. It will have to last another year or so unless I find a coat that I love as much.

• January 15, 2014 / 7:28 pm

The worst is when you love something still but then realise it's a little dated… that's really upsetting!!! Hope you continue to love your coat, Sue! Thanks for coming by hun x

• January 15, 2014 / 7:29 pm

Purrrfect… I like it, hehe!! Thanks Debra – I love leopard too!

9. January 12, 2014 / 8:50 pm

Yes I love a few pieces of last year. But also years before and this season. Your leopard coat is in this love boat too. I adore it. And I adore it so much that I bought a leopard summer coat in fall last year. Just waiting to come out and give me the same experience as you have now with this coat.
    Greetje

10. January 13, 2014 / 12:52 am

I absolutely love this outfit! 🙂 The pink cardigan goes really well with the black and the leopard pattern 🙂

• January 15, 2014 / 7:30 pm

I think so too, Linda – and I was really surprised it did! Thanks for your comment! x

11. February 4, 2014 / 6:42 pm

Perfect and adorable! Love your look!