I’m so pleased to tell you all I’m hosting an international giveaway to win a pair of luxurious Canterbury Sheepskin slippers worth up to £82! You may have seen yesterday’s outfit post where I waxed lyrical about just how incredibly warm my Artica boots are – now you have a chance to either win a pair of slippers for yourself or a loved one (perfect timing for Christmas)!
New Zealand company Canterbury Sheepskin are giving one lucky Not Dressed As Lamb reader a chance to win a pair of hand made slippers which are unbelievably effective at keeping your feet warm due to the dense wool and suede of the sheepskin used. Many of their slippers and boots have removable insoles, which gives you the benefit of replacing them and make your footwear feel like new again.
So now you’ve seen the styles and had a think about which pair you’d choose, here’s how to get your hands on a pair! There are lots of ways you can enter (but only via the Rafflecopter widget below):
– Follow Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin (mandatory)
– Like Not Dressed As Lamb on Facebook
– Like Canterbury Sheepskin on Facebook
– Follow me @notlamb on Instagram
– Leave a blog post comment (see widget for the question)
– Tweet about the giveaway (see widget for what to Tweet)
(One thing to note: Due to the high value of the prize, a winner in Europe may need to initially pay for any duty/import taxes. Canterbury Sheepskin will include £15 GBP in the parcel that should cover any charges within Europe, but unfortunately they can fluctuate according to customs and current exchange rates – please make sure you’re happy to accept cash in Pounds Sterling and the amount of £15. If not – please don’t enter!)
So get entering ASAP, and good luck!
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on 20 November 2013 – the winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and named on the widget.
- The winner can choose one pair of Canterbury Sheepskin Chris, Mel or Casey slippers.
- The winner is responsible for paying for any import duty or taxes, however £15 GBP cash will be included in the parcel towards them if the winner is in Europe. By entering this giveaway you agree to pay for any duties levied.
- The winner must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.