Happy Sunday everyone!
I’m so pleased to tell you all I’m hosting an international giveaway by my sponsor ReVintage Jewellery!
ReVintage Jewellery sells beautiful upcycled bracelets, necklaces and charms and the winner will be able to choose any piece of their choice*. These beautiful, contemporary pieces of jewellery are all one-offs, crafted by recycling vintage items of jewellery and curio like brooches and old clip on earrings. They are all handmade by the very talented Rebecca Gill who lives and works just down the road from me in Devon, England (it’s so nice to support a local craftsperson)!
You can win a piece of your choice up to the value of £30 from Rebecca’s Etsy shop.
There are lots of ways you can enter (but only via the widget below)
- Follow Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin (mandatory)
- Leave a comment below stating which piece you would choose (mandatory)
- Like ReVintage Jewellery on Facebook
- Follow @notlamb on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Join Not Dressed As Lamb with Google Friend Connect (GFC isn’t being retired, only Reader is!)
- Like Not Dressed As Lamb on Facebook
- Favourite the ReVintage Jewellery Etsy shop
- Follow me on Instagram
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
It is open internationally.
The giveaway ends on 29 April – the winner will be chosen at random, contacted by email and announced via Twitter and my Facebook page.
*Please note that as each piece is totally unique, your chosen piece may no longer be available when the giveaway ends (you will be able to choose another piece however).