Minty Fresh Knitwear

Minty blue knitwear with Peter Pan collar
Mint coloured
Minty blue knitwear with Peter Pan collar
Minty blue knitwear with Peter Pan collar
Minty blue knitwear with Peter Pan collar
So this is my first post since not winning the Bath in Fashion Blogger Award… Never mind, there’s always next year! We had an amazing day, the catwalk show was so much fun and it was so lovely meeting all the gorgeous girls… Of course big congratulations go to the winner Lorna of Raindrops of Sapphire – very well deserved hun, well done! :))

Thank you to EVERYONE that voted for me, I really appreciate your support and lovely, lovely comments and tweets and Facebook messages… you’re all so great. And I’m very proud that I was nominated, seeing as it was the first time I’ve ever entered myself for anything blogger-related.

*THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU*

Back to blogger reality then…! The true fashionista that I am is treating you to a faaaabulous outfit of, er, jeans and sweater today. But it is a pretty sweater – a new purchase from Asos that I saw on someone’s wishlist (give yourself a shout out in the comments if it was you, sorry I forgot which blogger it was!) – and at least it was brightened by my magenta bag.

Mmmmmm, magenta.

Why say purple or pink when you can say magenta – it’s such a great name for a colour I think: Magenta. Sounds so exotic!

Two exciting things to tell you about: I finally have an international giveaway coming up this weekend that I’ve been promising for a while. Think stunning vintage jewellery.  Come back Sunday for that, then on Monday I have a “proper dressed up” outfit that might just be entered for something for which I’ll be needing Facebook votes… I hope I’ll get your support again if it’s not too much trouble…?!

Have a great weekend everyone,

FACEBOOKBLOGLOVINTWITTERINSTAGRAM

Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual items, if still available:

Sweater: Asos*, Jeans: Zalando*, Wedges: Levi’s, Bag: New Look, Bracelet: New Look, Watch: Fossil

1. April 19, 2013 / 1:56 pm

Such a shame you didn't win, keep doing what your doing and you will get there very soon x LOVE your sweater…..gorgeous xx

fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk

2. April 19, 2013 / 1:57 pm

Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you yesterday, it was all a bit rushed!
    I agree with you about the not winning, the support and just being short-listed at all was exciting enough, the catwalk was great fun, and I've found some new to me blogs to read from it. Winners all round, I think.

3. April 19, 2013 / 2:53 pm

I love that sweater. I'm loving mint right now. I picked up some mint skinnies and a mint blazer the other day. It's such a fresh colour.

4. April 19, 2013 / 3:07 pm

I love everything about this outfit! It's literally perfect <3
    xoxo,
    alysalovely.wordpress.com

5. April 19, 2013 / 3:25 pm

Sorry to hear you didn't win my dear but i'm sure the experience of it all was just as amazing! I love this new knit of yours, such a gorgeous colour and it's different textures is a nice little twist 🙂

Take care and enjoy your weekend,

6. April 19, 2013 / 4:12 pm

Sorry to hear you didn't win 🙁 but glad to hear you had a good day overall. I love your outfit! The jumper (from my wishlist – yay!) looks amazing on you!! Have a great weekend!!

Sx

sabaandthecity.blogspot.com

7. April 19, 2013 / 6:41 pm

I did cast my vote for you. You'll get it next year. I love that sweater. Many thanks to the unknown blogger. I'm going to see if it's still available. have a great weekend.

Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

8. April 19, 2013 / 9:50 pm

You look amazing, and that is a great sweater.

9. April 20, 2013 / 12:11 am

: ( I am very sorry you didn't win. You are my fashion icon and hero- and yes, I totally voted for you! I love your style and flair!

10. April 20, 2013 / 12:20 am

You'll never get my vote!! 😛 J/k. You'll always get my vote, even if I have to sneak onto my hubby's FB to give you one since I don't have one myself. 🙂 I love that sweater and the cute Peter Pan collar poking out. Looks so pretty against your red hair. Hope you are having a great weekend! <3

toni

11. April 20, 2013 / 1:25 pm

Sorry we didn't get to meet on Thursday but I'm glad you had a great afternoon – here's to next year 😉 x

12. April 20, 2013 / 2:07 pm

You have a great style!

13. April 20, 2013 / 7:45 pm

Oooh, I have a proper dressed up outfit that will be in need of votes too, I wonder if that is going to be the same thing. I love mint, I keep seeing it in shops and want to buy some, but I'm not quite sure what.

14. April 21, 2013 / 9:55 pm

Love this fresh mint color on you Catherine. Thanks for sharing with Vis Monday! Xoxox

15. April 21, 2013 / 11:34 pm

You are a winner in so many ways, Catherine! Love this mint green and the way you styled it…just keep doing what you do so well!!

16. April 22, 2013 / 3:31 am

Totally agree with Pam, you are a winner in many, many ways. This is 'Mint' to perfection, so lovely on you. I couldn't agree more, why say purple or pink when you can say magenta, its such a beautiful and fun word to say.

17. April 22, 2013 / 4:52 am

I'm a tatal sucker for a Peter Pan collar – too cute! Love the jeans and sandals, too – great look!

18. April 22, 2013 / 1:21 pm

You look so lovely here, Catherine! I was rooting for you and thought of you over the weekend. Like you said, there's always next year!

19. April 22, 2013 / 2:29 pm

What gorgeous skin you have. Your fashion sense continues to amaze me. Effortless chic. I'm taking notes and learning loads from you. Thank you.

20. April 22, 2013 / 3:08 pm

Those jeans fit you to a T! (I almost wrote "genes." I think those are good too!)

21. April 23, 2013 / 6:24 pm

Great detail on that sweater and such a pretty color with your hair.

Congrats on your IFB mention by the way. I was so happy to see you listed.

22. April 24, 2013 / 1:39 am

Beeoooootiful bag and entire outfit, so sweet. Proof that a great, bright bag will make itself at home where ever it goes!
    Have a groovy week,
    Jan

23. April 24, 2013 / 12:18 pm

I'm sorry to hear you didn't win! If I had found your blog sooner I totally would have voted for you! I love your style! And even though its jeans and a sweater, this is still a fabulous outfit!! You rock it!

24. April 25, 2013 / 3:40 am

Love the crisp peter pan collar with your pretty red hair! So pretty! Visiting your site from the Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday 🙂

-Suzanne, Strivingonward.com, a community for empowering women

25. April 27, 2013 / 12:03 pm

Lovely colour sorry to hear you didnt win, sound like you had an amazing time..

26. February 3, 2014 / 2:55 pm

Lovely Tight jeans ideas. Wearing in summers almost should be simple and short to remain healthier instead of covering in hard dresses. Get more http://onlinefashion.com.au