Lots of things are making me happy right now! Here’s my top ten:
1. I got this blazer cheap in the sale at River Island and I LOVE it
2. My little ASOS Hello bracelet saves me talking when I’m tired… I can just flash the wrist at whoever wants a chat
3. I made Links à la Mode on IFB this week (my first time!)
4. My two autumnal outfits made it to the top of the pile at Jessica’s Remix Challenge over at What I Wore
5. I did an interview with the amazing Sylvia of 40+ Style this week (I’d love for you to have a read of it)
6. I’ve been getting some really lovely, lovely comments from my wonderful readers and have gained lots of new followers over the last week (welcome!!)
7. My giveaway is still up and running (till Wednesday) and I hope a lucky person will be either treating themselves or someone else with jewellery for Christmas with the £35 voucher
8. I’ve found some amazing outfits from both my favourite bloggers and several new ones this week – check out what I’ve been Pinning here
9. Mr. Summers is taking part in Movember – I’m hoping he’ll go for a full handlebars moustache like the one my dad had in the 70s
10. It’s the weekend. Need I say more…???
Happy Saturday and happy Sunday, folks!
Blazer: River Island (sale), Sweater: F&F at Tesco, Owl necklace: River Island at ASOS*, Boots: Red Herring at Debenhams, Jeans: Gap, Hello bracelet: ASOS*, Rings: ASOS*, Watch: Jasper Conran at Debenhams, Nails: Barry M Gelly Blueberry*
Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual items, if available: