Whilst compiling this post I’ve realised that I’ve done florals with a flag before… see my American flag and floral jacket outfit here.
Though that one was a slightly more obvious flag motif. Half way through the day when I was wearing this (after the penny dropped about the colours I was wearing), I walked back into the office and said to the girls I’m dressed like the Italian flag…! To which they agreed 😉
Jacket: La Redoute, Tanks: Topshop / La Redoute, Skirt: River Island, Wedges: ASOS, Clutch: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil, Bracelets: H&M / Debenhams / ASOS, Green apple ring: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Matt White NP66
Hope everyone has a great weekend – and to all Brits: yay it’s a barbeque weekend at last!!!!!!!!!!
Sunshine blog award
I’m really pleased to say that I have been given my second blog award – huge thanks to the lovely Rachel the Hat for awarding this to me! What’s extra nice is that it’s the Sunshine Award which means my blog brightens Rachel’s day… how lovely is that :)))
The amazing co-incidence about this award is that I picked Rachel (via random.org) as the winner of my giveaway just minutes before she tweeted she’d given me the award… spooky!
So I have to answer ten questions about myself (be warned I’m rubbish at coming up with just one answer for anything) and then pass on the award to five other bloggers who brighten my day, so here goes:
1) Favourite colour: I really don’t have just one! But I love coral, mint green, cerulean blue, teal, golden yellow… anything bright in other words.
2) Favourite number: Is it 19?*
3) Favourite animal: Giraffes, I LOVE them! More because if I had to choose to be any animal it would be a giraffe – you get to live in hot weather, you have lovely long eyelashes and a beautiful pelt and you don’t get hunted (that much).
4) Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Fave cold drink – chocolate milk. Fave hot drink – hot chocolate. Do you see a trend there?
5) Facebook or Twitter: Neither really, even though I’m on both. I only have them for my blog, not for any kind of personal stuff. I told you I can’t make just one choice for any of these questions…!
6) What is my passion: Astronomy, theatre, fashion, art, Audrey Hepburn, travel, photography, music, cinema… I’m into a LOT of things.
7) Receiving or giving: I know it’s a cliché but giving!! I get so excited giving presents to other people, especially to Mr Summers (he’s so easy to buy for).
8) Favourite pattern: Polkadots, stripes, and gingham – all together. With florals.
9) Favourite day of the week: any day that begins with the letter “S”.
10) Favourite flowers: Peonies (even before I realised they were uber fashionable, in fact I bought some just yesterday). But my favourite wildflower would be bluebells… a big carpet of them in a wood. Gorgeous.
*private joke… sorry 😉