I’m so pleased to tell you all I’m hosting an international giveaway to win a custom made skirt from the fabulous Etsy shop Tasha Delrae! You can either choose one of the skirts from the Etsy shop or you can choose the style, fabric and length of the skirt that YOU want… it will be made especially for you and will therefore be totally unique!
Tasha Delrae Boutique is the newly launched Etsy shop of style blogger Natasha Janzen whom I’m sure a lot of you may know already – yes, she of the endless legs and beautiful Canadian backdrops! She never ceases to amaze me how many of her clothes are self-made, and on her blog you can see her wearing loads of her beautiful skirts. You can visit her Etsy shop here:
If you’re the winner of the giveaway, you can either pick any item from Natasha’s shop, or work together with her to make a custom skirt from some of her other designs. She’ll get in touch with you to find out what style, size and length skirt you want, letting you know fabrics she has in stock for you to choose from. Either way it’ll be to your exact size – a truly custom-made piece just for you!
There are lots of ways you can enter (but only via the Rafflecopter widget below):
Follow Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin (mandatory)
Follow Tasha Delrae via Bloglovin (mandatory)
Pin a Tasha Delrae Etsy shop piece
Share a link to the Tasha Delrae Etsy shop on Facebook
Follow me @notlamb on Twitter
Follow Tasha Delrae @natashajanzen on Twitter
Tweet about the giveaway
Like Not Dressed As Lamb on Facebook
Like Tasha Delrae on Facebook
Leave a blog post comment (see widget for the question)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So what are you waiting for – get entering!
Good luck 🙂
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on 21 October 2013 – the winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- The winner can choose either a skirt from the Tasha Delrae Etsy shop or have a skirt made in the size, length and fabric of their choice (subject to fabric availability).
- The winner will need to liaise directly with Tasha Delrae to choose a prize and as a result the relevant parties will be put in touch with each other.
- The winner must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.