Carrie Bradshaw Style Curls & Dungarees

Arm candy & lilac manicure
Dungarees & peach stripes
Dungarees & peach stripes
Pink suede heels
Arm candy & lilac manicure
Dungarees & peach stripes
It doesn’t seem to take much to channel Carrie Bradshaw – or at least for me to think I’m channelling her – so wild curly hair and dungarees? That’ll do for me! Maybe it’s because I’ve been following B Jones Style’s fabulous What Would Carrie Wear series that it made me think SATC, and there’s nothing wrong with a bit of Carrie in your life every day. This was just another day at work; as regular readers might know I have little to no dress code in my office, so these Asos dungarees are perfectly acceptable – also, I’d forgotten to take off my headphones at the end of the day and leave them on my desk as I usually do. So when I came to take pictures they were still round my neck – and I decided to leave them on. This really is the outfit, exactly as I wore it 🙂

If you were expecting a final post in my Wedding Week series – I do apologise but it’s been put on hold: shooting was not as easy as I thought. Er, that’s to say, the excitement of having warm, sunny weather in the UK meant I kinda put a barbeque and a day out before blog pictures… please forgive me but sunshine makes us Brits go a bit doolally! A One Dress, Three Wedding Guest Outfits post is still in the planning stages but will be up as soon as possible. Thanks for all the love on all the wedding guest outfits so far, I’m so glad you all love them so much!

Happy Tuesday everyone, have a great week…!

FACEBOOKBLOGLOVINTWITTERINSTAGRAM
Shop my look!

Dungarees: Asos, Sweater: F+F at Tesco, Heels: Asos, Bag: Avon (old), Headphones: JVC, Studded cuff: New Look, Chevron rings: Asos, Nails: Barry M Berry Ice Cream

Linking up to: Share Your Style SaturdaysMonday BloomMonday MingleCreative MondaysYolo MondaysWardrobe WednesdaysWhat I Wore Wednesday

1. June 4, 2013 / 4:56 pm

You look fab in your dungys! Love them with the pink heels!! All is forgiven over the dress post….get out & enjoy that sunshine! 🙂 Andrea x

2. June 4, 2013 / 5:23 pm

I'm really feeling overalls (as I call 'em).

3. June 4, 2013 / 6:18 pm

I love those dungarees Catherine, I love them teamed with the colourful shoes and striped knit! I'm also loving your hair like this, you look amazing!!! 🙂

Take care,

4. June 4, 2013 / 7:07 pm

You re so cute in this outfit!
    I love your bag too!

5. June 4, 2013 / 8:55 pm

so freaking cute! love that hair. xoxo

6. June 5, 2013 / 2:57 am

I think you look so good like this and I love the hairstyle! I have been watching Season 3 of SATC lately. I didn't have cable at the time the series was on TV (still don't), so a lot of these episodes I am seeing for the first time, which is very fun. I really admire Patricia Field (and she was so robbed of a costume design Oscar, which she should've won for 'The Devil Wears Prada') and I love looking at her work with SJP. Thank you so much for joining us for "How I Wear My: Florals" post. I went completely nutty for the picture of you outside the churchyard cemetery and insisted Adrienne use it in her half of the post, ha ha! I can't help it, I know a lovely outfit, a beautiful woman, and a great shot when I see it! Hope you will join us again in July. XO, Jill

• June 7, 2013 / 9:14 pm

Jill: thank you so much for your lovely comments…!! I'm so glad you liked the floral dress, there was so little light that evening so I'm amazed we got a half decent shot. And I'm with you on loving SATC – I watched it all first time around, and still watch the repeats now. So much of what she wore could still be worn 15ish years later :))