Polka Dot Maxi and a Knotted Shirt

Polka Dot Maxi and Knotted Shirt

Polka Dot Maxi and Knotted Shirt

Polka Dot Maxi and Knotted Shirt

Polka Dot Maxi and Knotted Shirt

It’s the weekend at last – I hope you all have some great plans! In the UK we’ve been having some great (i.e. sunny) weather at the weekends for about four weeks in a row now, with the rain continuing during the weekdays… it never happens like that normally! It certainly makes outfit photographing a LOT easier.

Although I don’t expect this milder weather to last much longer, I was able to wear just my summer [holiday] boyfriend shirt and a maxi the day these were taken. And thank you, ASOS, for reducing the polka dot maxi I’d had my eye on for so long – I do love an ASOS bargain. Or three, or four ๐Ÿ˜‰

Boyfriend shirt: ASOS*, Skirt: ASOS*, Shoes: River Island, Monogram necklace: Max & Chloe*, Bag: Jasper Conran at Debenhams, Rings: ASOS*, Bracelets: Debenhams / ASOS / ReVintage Jewellery / H&M, Nails: Chanel Blue Boy*

Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual item if still available:

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

1. October 24, 2012 / 8:56 pm

I love that skirt!! (and how you put the whole outfit together, incidentally) ๐Ÿ™‚

2. October 24, 2012 / 5:30 pm

I love this outfit – it looks cute and comfy. My husband thinks we're style twins, because every time he sees me looking at one of your outfits, he says, "That looks like something you would wear."

I love the monogrammed necklace – I've been wanting one of those for ages. Since I'm mildly afraid to take the plunge on spending that much money on jewelry, I'd love to know if you think the quality is worth it? It seems like a piece I'd be able to wear for the rest of my life.

3. October 23, 2012 / 3:17 pm

ooh, I have that same polka dot maxi, though I wore it differently. And I got it at the full price. Buggery. ๐Ÿ™

4. October 22, 2012 / 11:00 pm

GREAT outfit! Love the maxi skirt with the knotted top! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. October 22, 2012 / 8:20 pm

Such a beautiful smile you have! I love those fun shoes of yours and your blue nail polish! You have fun with fashion…that's why I love your blog so much!

April

6. October 22, 2012 / 6:50 pm

head to toe fabulous…wish I had a close up of those shoes!

7. October 22, 2012 / 5:32 pm

Oh woow! You look incredible on these pictures… the shoes are a dream ๐Ÿ˜€ ..

By the way.. I have moved to a new URL! please take note about that… hugs
    Aminta

8. October 22, 2012 / 4:05 pm

Newest follower here! I found you through the Monday Link up! Cute blog, I love your style. Super cute outfit ๐Ÿ™‚
    -meandmr.com

9. October 22, 2012 / 3:40 pm

Polka dots are the best – they never fail to put me in a good mood! Love this look!

10. October 22, 2012 / 1:04 pm

What a lovely look! You are gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚ Heather

11. October 22, 2012 / 3:20 am

I love a man's shirt with this feminine skirt, so fresh. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

12. October 21, 2012 / 9:14 pm

That last picture of your is beautiful! Is that the new hair color or still the old? Either way – gorgeous!

• October 23, 2012 / 10:33 pm

It's sort of neither, F – I merely touch up the roots to as close as possible to the colour my hairdresser does it for me. It's so grey I have to do it about every three to four weeks, boo :((

But I think this was taken about a week after the last trip to the salon perhaps…? And thank you as always for your lovely compliments xo

13. October 21, 2012 / 9:11 pm

Loving your skirt!!! Where is your enviable arm candy??? x x x

14. October 21, 2012 / 8:07 pm

Lovely maxi skirt! It must be the next most comfortable thing to wear after the maxi dress! The shoes are gorgeous, and hopefully seen again soon!

15. October 21, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Beautiful shoes – I love how the wine colour and substantial shape ground the outfit. I too am holding on to summery-transitional-gear in anticipation of being deathly done with my winter garb come spring! You are gorgeous in this silhouette.

16. October 21, 2012 / 5:01 am

Oh, Catherine… you are just soooo lovely, Lady! Adore the skirt and all the sparkly accessories!!! ~Sarah

17. October 20, 2012 / 11:27 pm

Great look. Fabulous shoes!!

18. October 20, 2012 / 9:39 pm

I adore polka dots, so I'm really loving your skirt ๐Ÿ™‚ Your shoes are darling!

19. October 20, 2012 / 7:16 pm

I love the skirt! You have wonderful hair color!