How’s this for a gorgeous bit of bling on a Wednesday? This stunning gold necklace and sequinned clutch are both from Yosa – I’ve collaborated with my BBFF* Rachel the Hat to offer not just one but TWO lucky winners an item of their choice from her new jewellery and accessories store! If you know Rachel at all you’ll know that she has impeccable taste so the jewellery and accessories on Yosa are nothing short of spectacular.
This fabulous gold necklace did wonders to transform a basic black t-shirt into something date night-worthy, and with the addition of the sequinned clutch it would be perfect for transforming a work outfit for an evening out. I’ve discovered that black and lilac with gold accessories look stunning – though if you wanted a more colourful piece there are loads to choose from on Yosa (see my selections below).
If you can’t wait, however, Yosa are currently offering free UK delivery with code FREEUKSHIP and half price international shipping with code INTSHIPOFFER – and not only that but you’ll receive a free gift with every order. The giveaway is open internationally and entry is easy via the widget at the end of the post. What are you waiting for – get entering!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*best blogging friend forever
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on Thursday 2 October 2014 at 11:59pm (London time) – the winners will be chosen via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced on this widget and via Twitter.
- The two winners can choose any one item subject to availability.
- A cash or alternative prize cannot be chosen.
- The winners must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
P.S. I wore another piece from Yosa – the gold tough cuff – in my sportswear post last week, do take a look!
T-shirt: Asos, Skirt: Asos (similar), Heels: Aldo, Necklace: c/o Yosa, Clutch: c/o Yosa
Linking up to: Visible Monday, Let It Shine, Share in Style, Monday Mingle, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Link-Up, What I Wore Wednesday, Passion for Fashion Friday, Friday’s Fab Favourites