1. Fur scarf plus my fave yellow beanie
2. Black and white polka dots and wild hair with red lippy
4. Right snuggly in checks and polka dots with a spike necklace and black beanie
6. Wearing double denim and cozy knits with the grey beanie and wild hair (again)
7. I felt a bit “French schoolgirl” that day in my check skirt, even though I don’t know how French schoolgirls dress
8. All dressed up for the snow with the yellow beanie again, though I wish I’d worn a balaclava
9. Another polka dot scarf
10. If I could, I’d keep the ear muffs on in the office (it was that cold). Makes using the phone a problem though
11. Debuting my new Zara half leopard/half black coat I got in the sale! So pleased they reduced it… twice 🙂
Shop my look! All items still available to buy – or some alternatives – are below:
I’ve noticed that in January, it’s a constant round of hats, scarves and layers. To be expected, I suppose.
Hope you’re all having a great Thursday!