Big Hair and That Polkadot Blazer Again

So this is what my hair looks like after the “Helga hair” of the last post… big and frizzy. I love the combo of the cobalt blue and mustard yellow with the starkness of the white – looks all clean and crisp and neat (which is why I let my hair down, to contrast with all that)! The Nine West loafers I bought before Christmas are turning out to be a great all year round shoe; it rarely gets hot enough for long enough in Blighty to have to wear flip flops for months on end. Though just a few days (in a row) when it’s that warm would be nice; pleeeease, Mr. Weatherman?

Not forgetting: a word of warning for all fashion bloggers. Never, ever, forget to pack a spare battery for your camera when photographing away from home. Otherwise it will die on you after you have taken about four shots… then you will have to finish the shoot at home (after a 20 minute drive back), in front of your garden fence, all the while hoping that the light doesn’t change massively, and that the set of photos won’t look strange because of the change of background. =sigh= Anyone else had that happen to them at an inopportune moment…?

It’s Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, everyone!

Blazer: ASOS, T-shirt: ASOS, Trousers: ASOS similar, Belt: ASOS, Sunglasses: ASOS, Shoes: Nine West (at last! something not from ASOS!!) similar, Earrings: Unknown, Bracelets: H&M / Gift / New Look, Watch: Jasper Conran at Debenhams similar, Rings: ASOS / ASOS / H&M, Nails: Revlon Flirt

Linking up to: Monday Mingle at Bonbon Rose Girls

1. June 29, 2012 / 11:57 am

Oh yes! I'm so happy it's Friday! You look stunning as always, but with a quirky and polished twist!

2. June 29, 2012 / 12:26 pm

The hair is fabulous Catherine! My kingdom for that hair : > Great outfit, esp the great heeled loafers.

3. June 29, 2012 / 12:32 pm

That's my favorite blazer of yours! Your hair looks amazing, there's so much of it, and it looks great against the colour of the blazer!

4. June 29, 2012 / 12:41 pm

Love…love…love your blazer! It looks amazing paired with your blue pants and those gorgeous heels. Nothing wrong with big hair. I think you have beautiful hair. I deal with big hair all the time 🙂

5. June 29, 2012 / 1:31 pm

A favourite look of yours for sure sweetie,though i always say that!!! Love love love these colours together and the styling is just so chic! 🙂

Take care,Daniella xox

6. June 29, 2012 / 3:23 pm

Love the outfit, the hair AND the sunglasses. It all looks so amazing together. Happy Friday!

7. June 29, 2012 / 4:11 pm

Your hair looks great like that! So much body and wave.

While I am generally a forgetful person, I am very good about charging batteries on the camera before I take it anywhere. My husband bought an extra battery that we store in our camera backpack to we are never without juice. The silver lining in you forgetting to charge yours is that now you won't every forget!

• June 29, 2012 / 9:31 pm

Thanks, Adrienne! We too have an extra battery that (as far as I'm concerned) lives in the pocket of the camera case. But my husband had charged it, and thought it would be safe put in the cupboard where I keep the charger and camera equipment, etc… needless to say I was not pleased when the pocket was devoid of said spare battery! But you can't upset the photographer if you want great pictures… so I had to bite my lip somewhat!!!!! And you're right, it won't be happening again ;)) xoxo

8. June 29, 2012 / 5:23 pm

You can't go wrong wearing a polka dot blazer…delightful. And I love these shoes with all my heart…they match exactly.

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

9. June 29, 2012 / 7:09 pm

You look great! I love the big hair and polka dot blazer! Those loafers are my favourite! Yes, I find myself packing extra, batteries and even charger sometimes for those moments! Happy weekend to you dear.

• June 29, 2012 / 9:34 pm

So glad you do, Fash – and yes I've learnt my lesson to check these things MYSELF before leaving the house!! Thanks hon!! xx

10. June 30, 2012 / 2:00 pm

I like the outfit today. The color of the pants and jacket is beautiful too. I like your hair.

11. June 30, 2012 / 3:04 pm

I love the color combinations and you can never go wrong with polka dots.

Carrie

• July 1, 2012 / 12:58 pm

I don't think you're giving yourself the credit you deserve, Mrs C – and stop it with the delish recipes!!! ;))) they are too yummy haha! Thanks sweetie xoxo

12. June 30, 2012 / 8:20 pm

Love your blue pants! The total ensemble is a knock out.

13. July 2, 2012 / 12:26 pm

I am loving your blazer!

14. July 2, 2012 / 5:24 pm

Love that blazer!

15. July 2, 2012 / 7:31 pm

Love those pants and shoes! Such a fun outfit!

16. July 2, 2012 / 8:35 pm

You look amaZING! I love this outfit…I'd totally wear it! Those pants are just awesome!

April
    knockedupfabulous.com

17. July 2, 2012 / 8:42 pm

Oh this is a lovely outfit!! I adore the colours and the dots!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey