70s green floral and stripes

Just a quick outfit post today with a bit of a 70s-inspired number worn a week or so ago… hope you like the pattern mixing and Olivia-Newton-John-in-Grease-style shoes (I loved both the before and after Sandy when I was a kid)!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Sweater: Next, Shirt: H&M (old) I like this one, Jeans: ASOS similar, Shoes: Faith at Debenhams, Sunglasses: ASOS, Bracelets: H&M, Rings L-R: ASOS / ASOS, Watch: ASOS similar, Nails: Models Own Hedkandi Beach Party HK01 similar

1. June 20, 2012 / 1:32 pm

I love this look sweetie! Especially love the colours within your knit and the colour you've painted your nails! 🙂

Take care,Daniella xox

2. June 20, 2012 / 2:15 pm

super dooper love this outfit, the flares and that shirt?!!! amazing!! i can remember watching in awe at sandy in grease when i was a kid… good memories!! :)xx ps you look so fresh faced and beautiful in these pics! really lovely!xx

3. June 20, 2012 / 6:34 pm

Love the mix of green floral and stripes…and so glad you kept the 70s vibe with those gorgeous jeans!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

4. June 20, 2012 / 6:50 pm

U look fantastic as always. I love the jeans too but, I am a bit partial to flares! I also wanted to thank you for your kind words. I am doing my best to get thru it!

• June 22, 2012 / 11:13 am

Tammy it's so lovely to see you out and about in the bloggesphere again… so glad you stopped by, thanks sweetie!! xoxo

5. June 20, 2012 / 8:26 pm

Love the way you've styled the sweater (plus I just love that sweater!)– color maven!

xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

6. June 21, 2012 / 4:27 am

Love the 70's, I love how you paired the sweater and shirt together. I have a pair of similar jeans and love them. They make me feel lean and tall.

• June 22, 2012 / 11:16 am

That's exactly how I feel in mine, Carrie (don't know that it actually LOOKS that way, but that's the way I feel! ;)) Thanks hon! xx

7. June 21, 2012 / 5:10 pm

I love the 70s look of wide jeans and shirts, and the colours of the shirt and sweater are great… Am totally stealing this x

8. June 22, 2012 / 3:54 am

I absolutely LOVE that sweater!!! It looks great with your matching nails & jeans!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    🙂
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

9. June 25, 2012 / 1:17 am

Thanks for visiting and flowing my blog Catherine. I love your blog! You have an wonderful sense of style. It's lovely to meet you 🙂 I'm now following your blog too!

Hugs,
    Sylvia

• June 25, 2012 / 3:42 pm

Aww thank you so much Sylvia – wonderful to meet you properly, and thanks so much for dropping by and the follow! I look forward to seeing you again! C xo