Pretty pastels plus features, elsewhere

Yep – it’s those wedding trousers again! I’m trying to get as much wear out of them before it’s too warm for lined, wool trousers… I always miss them over the summer. And I’m really rather loving pastels right now: who’d have thought when I wore them to death as a teenager in the 80s?!

The scarf I’ve had for a while and now realised that it will go perfectly with just about any pastels that I wear, like mint loafers for example – I’m on a one-woman loafers crusade at the moment. Finally – my new fave nail polish colour is pastel blue, though I must find the time to do something more interesting than just one colour on all nails!

Shirt: Marks & Spencer, Scarf: ASOS, Striped top (just seen): La Redoute, Trousers: Coast, Loafers: ASOS, Belt: ASOS, Bag: Karen Millen, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Accessorize, Watch: J Jeans by Jasper Conran, Bangles: Gift from my parents, Gold bracelet: ASOS, Large gold ring: Topshop, Gold band: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Blue Moon 317

I’m really pleased to share two great features about NDAL:

Imogen at Inside Out Style for her weekly “Stylish Thoughts“: I’m so chuffed to have been asked – if you have a minute do check out my interview!

Plus the very sweet Kristen of The Clothing Menu has featured an outfit of mine (with another to follow later today) – she focuses on what clothes to wear to work:

Thank you guys, so much!!

Happy Wednesday folks xoxo

Linking up to:

Pastels | Everybody, Everywear
Trending Through the Decades at Silverstyle 50
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Whatever Whenever Wednesday at Rolled Up Pretty
What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde

1. March 21, 2012 / 1:52 pm

Thanks so much Catherine for sharing my blog! And I love the pastels – from fingernails to shoes!

2. March 21, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Those pastels look so great on you, I'm beginning to consider investing in a couple of items, maybe in that light blue. And if I could just have those shoes!

3. March 21, 2012 / 4:17 pm

Love and adore your outfit and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

Have a well dressed day!

4. March 21, 2012 / 4:46 pm

A great use of pastels! It's been so yucky and slushy out that I have to wait for Spring to actually arrive before I wear pastels, or I'm going to be a dirty mess!!

Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

5. March 21, 2012 / 4:57 pm

You are quite stunning! Very pretty outfit. Love that shade of blue on you.

6. March 21, 2012 / 7:29 pm

Really liking those pants…they've got a great vintage vibe with the wide-leg cut and loose linen-y (I think?) fabric…really lovely!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

7. March 21, 2012 / 7:40 pm

Loving your blue nails and all the colors in this outfit in general. The scarf works with it so well too! Congrats on the interview! Can't wait to read it
    x Lauren

8. March 21, 2012 / 10:56 pm

Oh, pastels are so pretty on you! And I love how you pull it through from nails to shoes : >

9. March 21, 2012 / 11:48 pm

You are pretty much the queen of accessorizing. I don't know how you do it, but whenever you pile on the bracelets and rings it looks amazing! It usually just looks weird when I try to do it 🙂

Those loafers are so fun! If I wasn't on a self-imposed shoe-buying ban for the next month and a half, I might be tempted to get them for myself 🙂

• March 22, 2012 / 2:38 pm

Thanks Stacey, you're such a sweetheart 🙂 Don't know how you're doing a shopping ban, I don't think I could cope (I know that if I swore myself off anything I'd subconsciously want it more)!!! C xoxo

10. March 22, 2012 / 12:32 am

Besides the fact that you're wearing the heck out of pastels, which is not always an easy thing to do, you have the most amazing shoes!

11. March 22, 2012 / 12:58 am

The drape on those pants really is amazing. As is all your layering and accessorizing. You look fabulous!

12. March 22, 2012 / 4:24 pm

you have an amazing style !!!I love it

Urszula

13. March 22, 2012 / 4:55 pm

SUCH a cute outfit, I LOVE IT! Robbin egg blue is my favorite!

14. March 23, 2012 / 12:54 am

Congrats on your features and I'm REALLY loving that polish color!

15. March 24, 2012 / 2:43 pm

Woow and super woow again!! Im loving the colors, prints and every single piece here… I read your interview and feel so honored that you mention me, thanks a lot <3

16. March 24, 2012 / 9:06 pm

well done you! just going over to both to read. Something funny: i bought the same shirt but in pink from marksy's on tuesday and have lived in it this week! then i went back today and was eyeing up the blue too lol! you look fab as always, and those wedding trousers are so versatile!! 🙂

• March 25, 2012 / 10:56 am

Haha Rachel that's so funny: I'm wanting to go back to get the shirt in pink too ;)) Thank you sweetie, have a good weekend! C x