Pretty pastels plus features, elsewhere

Yep – it’s those wedding trousers again! I’m trying to get as much wear out of them before it’s too warm for lined, wool trousers… I always miss them over the summer. And I’m really rather loving pastels right now: who’d have thought when I wore them to death as a teenager in the 80s?!

The scarf I’ve had for a while and now realised that it will go perfectly with just about any pastels that I wear, like mint loafers for example – I’m on a one-woman loafers crusade at the moment. Finally – my new fave nail polish colour is pastel blue, though I must find the time to do something more interesting than just one colour on all nails!

I’m really pleased to share a great feature about NDAL:

Imogen at Inside Out Style for her weekly “Stylish Thoughts“: I’m so chuffed to have been asked – if you have a minute do check out my interview!

Happy Wednesday folks xoxo

Shirt: Marks & Spencer, Scarf: ASOS, Striped top (just seen): La Redoute, Trousers: Coast, Loafers: ASOS, Belt: ASOS, Bag: Karen Millen, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Accessorize, Watch: J Jeans by Jasper Conran, Bangles: Gift from my parents, Gold bracelet: ASOS, Large gold ring: Topshop, Gold band: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Blue Moon 317

RELATED  A Slouchy Black and Orange Dress... Nothing to Do With Halloween #iwillwearwhatilike

1. March 24, 2012 / 9:06 pm

well done you! just going over to both to read. Something funny: i bought the same shirt but in pink from marksy's on tuesday and have lived in it this week! then i went back today and was eyeing up the blue too lol! you look fab as always, and those wedding trousers are so versatile!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• March 25, 2012 / 10:56 am

Haha Rachel that's so funny: I'm wanting to go back to get the shirt in pink too ;)) Thank you sweetie, have a good weekend! C x

2. March 24, 2012 / 2:43 pm

Woow and super woow again!! Im loving the colors, prints and every single piece here… I read your interview and feel so honored that you mention me, thanks a lot <3

3. March 23, 2012 / 12:54 am

Congrats on your features and I'm REALLY loving that polish color!

4. March 22, 2012 / 4:55 pm

SUCH a cute outfit, I LOVE IT! Robbin egg blue is my favorite!

5. March 22, 2012 / 4:24 pm

you have an amazing style !!!I love it

Urszula

6. March 22, 2012 / 12:58 am

The drape on those pants really is amazing. As is all your layering and accessorizing. You look fabulous!

7. March 22, 2012 / 12:32 am

Besides the fact that you're wearing the heck out of pastels, which is not always an easy thing to do, you have the most amazing shoes!

8. Gray Skies
    March 21, 2012 / 11:48 pm

You are pretty much the queen of accessorizing. I don't know how you do it, but whenever you pile on the bracelets and rings it looks amazing! It usually just looks weird when I try to do it ๐Ÿ™‚

Those loafers are so fun! If I wasn't on a self-imposed shoe-buying ban for the next month and a half, I might be tempted to get them for myself ๐Ÿ™‚

• March 22, 2012 / 2:38 pm

Thanks Stacey, you're such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ™‚ Don't know how you're doing a shopping ban, I don't think I could cope (I know that if I swore myself off anything I'd subconsciously want it more)!!! C xoxo

9. March 21, 2012 / 10:56 pm

Oh, pastels are so pretty on you! And I love how you pull it through from nails to shoes : >

10. March 21, 2012 / 7:40 pm

Loving your blue nails and all the colors in this outfit in general. The scarf works with it so well too! Congrats on the interview! Can't wait to read it
    x Lauren

11. March 21, 2012 / 7:29 pm

Really liking those pants…they've got a great vintage vibe with the wide-leg cut and loose linen-y (I think?) fabric…really lovely!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

12. March 21, 2012 / 4:57 pm

You are quite stunning! Very pretty outfit. Love that shade of blue on you.

13. March 21, 2012 / 4:46 pm

A great use of pastels! It's been so yucky and slushy out that I have to wait for Spring to actually arrive before I wear pastels, or I'm going to be a dirty mess!!

Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

14. March 21, 2012 / 4:17 pm

Love and adore your outfit and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

Have a well dressed day!

15. March 21, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Those pastels look so great on you, I'm beginning to consider investing in a couple of items, maybe in that light blue. And if I could just have those shoes!

16. March 21, 2012 / 1:52 pm

Thanks so much Catherine for sharing my blog! And I love the pastels – from fingernails to shoes!