Every Monday, 3pm UK timeThe #iwillwearwhatilike link up started as a campaign on Instagram in August 2015 where women over 30 wore everything on a journalist's list of "inappropriate" items for 30+ women (including leopard print, short dresses and oversized sunglasses. Yes, really). It was so popular that I decided to carry it on weekly where women of all ages link up their fabulous style, never mind what anyone tells them not to wear!
So link up all your fabulous outfits (or shoes, accessories, make-up, etc.) every Monday at 3pm UK time - it'll stay open for one week. Whilst the original article was of course aimed at the 30+, you can be ANY age to link up. The only criteria is that you're wearing whatever you damn well like.
Please be a good sport and do the following...1. Follow your host Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin or Instagram
2. Link up your outfits (blog or Instagram posts) that show how you choose to wear what you like - as many as you like!
3. Include a link back to the post if you're linking from a blog post, or add my button (below)
4. Post your outfit on Instagram (if you use it) with the hashtag #iwillwearwhatilike - Monday's the day to join in the IG fun
5. Please do not link up anything other than outfits, shoes, accessories or make-up - non-outfit links will be removed. This link up is for linking up what you've been wearing (or would like to wear) only
6. Visit some of the other links and share the love!
Copy and paste this HTML code into your blog post or side bar:
Want to get yourself featured?To get yourself featured the following week as one of my favourites, simply link up and add a back link (or my button) to your post or sidebar. If your post stands out you may be picked and featured!
Do share the love and visit as many links as you can (you never know what other lovely like-minded ladies you might meet) - the original Instagram campaign forged some wonderful new relationships so don't miss out!