ASOS feature, plus other ways to follow me

Just a bit of shameless self-promotion today:

Sorry for showing off a bit (I’m just a bit chuffed about this!) – thought I’d show you guys that I was picked today as today’s main featured “Look” (outfit) on the ASOS Fashion Finder website:

http://fashionfinder.asos.com/ But be quick to see me, they update the looks daily!

If you haven’t checked out Fashion Finder yet, I can thoroughly recommend it… even if you don’t want the commitment of posting outfits (I know all these networking blogs can be very time consuming), it’s great for inspiration. I’ve also found some great new blogs and gained some wonderful new followers through it.

Also, with the demise of Google Friend Connect, can I suggest to you to follow me on Bloglovin’ if you’re not already? Although I’m on Blogger and in theory it hasn’t affected me, it is a shame that GFC is now available to some and not to others (if I’ve got any of that info incorrect do please let me know, I’ve had trouble making sense of all the talk of its slow death). But please still follow via GFC if you can!

Follow Not Dressed As Lamb

So click the Bloglovin’ icon if you want to follow me – I can’t stress enough how easy it is to keep up with your favourite blogs this way. It’s worth spending an hour or so adding all the blogs you follow to your Bloglovin’ account, I’m still updating mine!

And finally Pinterest: just brilliant. If you’re not an addict already, then you’re in for a treat… it is unbelievably fascinating, joyous and inspirational all at the same time. You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking below:

(If you need a Pinterest invite, leave me a comment with your email address and I’ll get one sent to you.)

That’s it for now! Nearly the weekend – yay :))

Next post will be a “wedding outfit photos” post about my own nuptials as requested by a few of you last week…!

P.S. I’m still debating Twitter with myself… I’ll make a decision when I have time to think about it, then I’ll need to find time to update it if I do go ahead ;))

RELATED  The All-New Not Dressed As Lamb: A New Look & a Fresh Start

1. 11 March 2012 / 8:57 pm

AMAZING!! well done you hun! well deserved! πŸ˜€ xx

2. 9 March 2012 / 5:19 pm

I'm so excited for you…that oufit was well worthy of some accolade. It's gorgeous…and here's hoping you get lots more followers from the feature!

<3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

3. 9 March 2012 / 3:24 pm

Congratulations on the feature and thank you for sharing it with us! I just recently found your blog. Typically your email is the first in my mailbox each morning and it literally puts a smile on my face. What a happy way to start each day!

4. 9 March 2012 / 12:55 pm

Congrats on the feature…i don't see it as self promo…it's one of those happy things in life…i share your joy…i would be elated too. And that's a nice outfit too.

mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

5. 9 March 2012 / 5:58 am

I see nothing wrong with self promotion, how else are we gonna find you? =) Congrats!
    Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

thebookness.com

6. 9 March 2012 / 2:26 am

Congratulations girl, and cute outfit πŸ˜‰

7. 9 March 2012 / 12:44 am

Congratulations! Well deserved, naturally : > I do follow you on BlogLovin', and I too am sad about the change made by GFC.

8. 8 March 2012 / 11:04 pm

Did you send the link to the person who said you looked ridiculous? The evil part of me would've done that! I'd have said something like "I've been featured on ASOS, have you?"
    Anyway, congratulations!

• 8 March 2012 / 11:16 pm

Hee hee Debbi I fantasise about sending every lovely comment I get to them – I'm a naughty girl!! But we bloggers know we're better than that :))) Thanks my sweet xoxo

9. 8 March 2012 / 10:25 pm

Congratulations! Definitely deserved – that outfit is gorgeous!

10. Gray Skies
    8 March 2012 / 10:11 pm

Yay, congrats on making the fashion finder page! And I'm excited to see photos from your wedding πŸ™‚