Time for the nitty gritty Ts&Cs... boring but necessary! I take massive pride in my work and the quality of this blog, and in accordance with my promise to my readers to bring them quality, honest content I have to ensure that I make things clear to all brands and give them value-for-money.
By monetising the blog I can continue to publish great content to interest and inspire my readers and earn their trust and loyalty, as well as putting food on the table and paying the bills (girl's gotta eat)!
Terms & Conditions of offers of gifted itemsIf you would like to offer me a free product or service ("Product Gifting"), whether for review or to style and post on my blog, my Product Gifting Policy is as follows:
- I reserve the right to decide if and when to feature a gifted product/service in a blog post. By sending the items to me you agree that I am under no obligation.
- A collaboration that requires a guaranteed blog post/feature/social media exposure (including any other requests like specific keywords or links) is chargeable - see below.
- If/when a gifted product appears in a post, it will be marked c/o at the end of the post.
- I may or may not post about the item in whatever context (blog or social media platform) I deem appropriate, and within my own time frame.
- Any links included will be "No follow" in accordance with Google's guidelines about paid links, whether "payment" was via a gifted item/service or monetary compensation. Please click here to read about Google's Link Schemes.
Fees for a guaranteed blog post feature, social media exposure or similar
The fee quoted will reflect what level of exposure is required and will be quoted based on those requirements. Please request a quote by emailing notdressedaslamb[at]gmail.com and I will get back to you with my fees.
[Last updated 25/08/2016]