Just to warn you straight away: If you're not a fan of pink or florals, you'd best look away now...!
As I'm featuring fashion bloggers who capture that stunning romantic, feminine style on a daily basis, there will be pink... And baby blue, and ruffles, and pleats, and bows, and florals, and heels, and lace. All the girly stuff is here, and I love it.
These are the bloggers who you'll rarely find in Doc Martens, camo, boyfriend jeans, or any sort of masculine chic. There are always exceptions to the rule, but generally these bloggers always have a touch of the feminine to their outfits, even in the dead of winter when they have to pile on the layers like the rest of us.
However, spring and summer is their time to really shine - all the floaty dresses, pastels and florals come out in full force. April seemed like the perfect time to shine a spotlight on these lovely ladies and their romantic looks.
SPRING AND SUMMER IS THEIR TIME TO REALLY SHINE - ALL THE FLOATY DRESSES, PASTELS AND FLORALS COME OUT IN FORCE.
Even within this style category you get a huge range of different styles. Some bloggers have a romantic style with a little preppy thrown in, and others veer towards a slightly more edgy-but-still-feminine look. Some are simply full-on girly with pretty pinks, ruffles and florals.
Hopefully you'll find more than a little inspiration and new bloggers to follow - even if you don't do feminine all the time (I certainly don't), you may want to throw yourself at midi skirts and ruffles now and then (I certainly do)...!
HAVE YOU FOUND ANY NEW-TO-YOU BLOGGERS THAT YOU'RE NOW OBSESSING OVER? (I HOPE YOU HAVE!) COMMENT BELOW, OR TAKE IT TO TWITTER @NOTLAMB!
1. Jenny - Margo & MeOne of my favourite bloggers for a long time, Jenny has that feminine, almost Sixties vibe going on - like a young Jane Birkin or more romantically-styled Alexa Chung. I found it really tough to pick just three looks to feature here... I love just about every outfit she wears, which are always accessorised to perfection.
Follow Jenny on Instagram: @margoandme
2. Amy Ann - Straight A StyleAmy Ann has a wonderful romantic style which is never over girly. A big fan of floaty styles with a little edge, she also wears lace and florals in a very modern way. Her outfits are highly wearable and always fresh and exciting.
Follow Amy Ann on Instagram: @straightastyle
3. Carrie - Wear + Where + WellCarrie is a wildcard here - her style is definitely romantic and feminine but her outfits are always an explosion of riotous colour (so are her backdrops). She's rarely without ruffles or rainbows, but her style is, above everything else, incredibly playful and fun.
Follow Carrie on Instagram: @carriec
4. Krystin - Suburban Faux PasLooking like Holly Willoughby's gorgeous doppelgänger, Krystin wears all the pretty dresses. Her accessories add all the feminine touches you could possibly hope for (straw bags, boaters, heels, neck scarves), a look which suits her blonde waves and gorgeous smile perfectly.
Follow Krystin on Instagram: @krystin_lee
5. Veronica - Bittersweet ColoursVeronica is nothing short of a brunette Hitchcock heroine. She's got a slight vintage 1950s vibe to her outfits, with plenty of jacquard florals, full midi skirts and pointed heels. As her blog name suggests she's always in colour and is always so polished.
Follow Veronica on Instagram: @bittersweetcolours
6. Tara - Jimmy Choos and Tennis ShoesWith her gorgeous mane of auburn curls, Tara does maxi dresses, mini skirts and jeans all in equal measure. She'll add a feminine touch to her jeans with strappy heels or add a little edge to her ruffles with a fedora and OTK boots - you'll find an endless supply of romantic outfit inspo on her blog.
Follow Tara on Instagram: @themrsgibby
7. Stephanie - Lam in LouboutinsDefinitely a feminine blogger with a more edgy style, Stephanie wears all the pinks and all the lace - but her looks always have something unexpected like an unstructured dress jacket or lace mixed with a modern floral print. Definitely one to follow if you like your ladylike looks to be a little more contemporary.
Follow Stephanie on Instagram: @laminlouboutins
8. Daphné - Mode and the CityThe epitome of romantic chic, Daphné's style is unequivocably French but she certainly doesn't end up looking dull in outfits that are just too pared-down or too boringly classic - think soft, pretty looks in blush pinks and whites with preppy touches of neutrals and gingham... more French Riviera than sleek Parisienne.
Follow Daphné on Instagram: @daphnemodeandthecity
9. Amber - Forever AmberA favourite of mine since, er, forever, a list of feminine style bloggers wouldn't be complete without Amber's floral midi skirts or enviable collection of colourful heels. Even in the middle of her Scottish winters she still looks like she's stepped off a movie set - she simply swaps the courts for heeled boots and the floral summer dresses for tailored coats and faux fur.
Follow Amber on Instagram: @foreveramberblog
10. Rach - Pink PeoniesLike many other highly successful bloggers have done, Rach has created her own line of clothes - hers are unsurprisingly feminine, romantic and classic. Never knowingly seen without at least one of her signature ruffles, lace or high heels, she adds a touch of surprise to her look with her raven hair rather than the obligatory honey blonde waves.
Follow Rach on Instagram: @rachparcell
- DON'T MISS A SINGLE POST -
Enter your email address in the box below and you'll be sent an email every time I publish something new!
Pin for later!
LIKE THIS POST? YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ...