It's been a few months since my last Featured Bloggers post - this time I'm bringing you a list of my fashion blogger girl crushes!All these bloggers are amazing for lots of different reasons, but they draw me in because they all have that special something that you can't always put your finger on. Quite often it's their gorgeous eyes (I have a thing for huge eyes - hellooooo, Emma Stone!), their amazing sense of style, or their glowing skin and luscious locks. Or all of the above, often with a hefty dose of personality thrown in.
'Instagram clones'What they're not is the typical (what I call) "Instagram clones" that seem to be extolled above all other women on social media right now: The tanned, leggy 20-somethings with a mane of long, wavy golden hair, perfect contouring and unnatural or overdrawn pouts. Please don't get me wrong - girls who naturally look like this are of course very beautiful, but I'm drawn to qualities that aren't deemed the norm - or, should I say, what we're "supposed" to look like in order to get anywhere in the blogosphere and on social media these days.
Right - rant over...!
I'll also apologise in advance for the amount of times I've used the words "gorgeous" and "stunning" in this post. They're all stunning, they all have fantastic blogs, they all have a gorgeous twinkle in their eye (I've started already). Do click through and check them out - granted, not all of them are strictly fashion bloggers (many are lifestyle bloggers), but they all feature style posts on their blogs, Instagram, or both.
Afterwards check out the other featured blogger lists (petites, over 40s or office chic, for example), I guarantee you'll be beguiled by them as well...!
ARE ANY OF THESE BLOGGERS NEW TO YOU? COMMENT BELOW, OR TAKE IT TO TWITTER @NOTLAMB!
1. Denina - Purely Me By Denina MartinDenina is the very definition of a natural (Bulgarian) beauty - she first came to my attention when she started blogging and sent me some lovely emails to say hello (she's an absolute sweetheart). Her Instagram is full of golden hair, the most beautifully radiant skin and a stunning smile. Oh, and she knows how to put a beautiful outfit together too.
Follow Denina on Instagram: @deninamartin
2. Stella - J'adore FashionLooking like a young Diana Ross, Stella (also known by her nickname Uzo) is fierce, polished, and regal. Her hair, make up and nails are always on point and her wardrobe is utterly to die for. She's got some seriously glam looks going on and I love looking out for her bold manicures and gorgeous accessories.
Follow Stella on Instagram: @jadorefashion
3. Lily - Joli HouseWonderful, gorgeous Lily - as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside. We've been blogging pals for ages, despite the 25 year age gap between us. She's intelligent (got a ton of top grades in her school exams), writes very eloquently, always has a kind word for everyone and has such a wise head on her shoulders for someone so young. Then when you throw in that beautiful face that looks as gorgeous without make up as it does with (if not more so), you've got one very, very lovely girl.
Follow Lily on Instagram: @lilykatefrance
4. Olivia - Olivia LauraThose eyes! I could dive right into Olivia's huge, stunning blue eyes - her Instagram account shows off her huge peepers and the beautiful way she uses eyeliner to enhance them to perfection. Not to mention her cool, stylish outfits and huge mane of hair... So much to love.
Follow Olivia on Instagram: @olivialaura_
5. Brenda - Brenda KinselI discovered Brenda after she was nominated for my blogger heros post a couple of years back - and I'm so glad I did. Her gorgeous, smiling face more than reminds me of Isabella Rossellini (a true beauty if ever there was one), and she wears her cat eye glasses and that gorgeous silver pixie cut beautifully.
Follow Brenda on Instagram: @brendakinsel
6. Amy - The Little MagpieOne of two bloggers on this list that I've met IRL, Amy is a petite Scot and an absolute joy to spend time with (she and I attended the Specsavers awards event in October last year). With ever-changing hair and the most exquisite cheekbones, she also has a knack of putting together some really chic outfits that you must. Not. Miss.
Follow Amy on Instagram: @little_magpie1
7. Lauren - Lauren McBrideHow mums of young children manage to stay looking fabulous I have no idea, but Lauren does exactly that - her Instagram has lots of family photos but she looks super gorgeous in every one. With massive brown eyes and tons of long bronde waves she rocks all her casual outfits and still looks utterly beautiful.
Follow Lauren on Instagram: @laurmcbrideblog
8. Tracey - The Naughty Forty DiariesMy "thing" with eyes continues - and Tracey's heavenly eyes are no exception. Huge and icy blue/green, they absolutely mesmerise me every time I see her in my Instagram feed. As a fellow 40+ blogger I urge you to check out her stylish, easy-to-wear outfits as well.
Follow Tracey on Instagram: @the_naughtyfortydiaries
9. Sophia Rosemary - Sophia RosemaryWith probably the biggest eyes of the lot, Sophia Rosemary looks most likely French but is, in fact, from the north of England. She looks like a movie star but with striking girl-next-door qualities, like a modern-day Jean Seberg or Jane Birkin. I'd follow her Instagram for her mascara-heavy selfies alone.
Follow Sophia Rosemary on Instagram: @sophia_rosemary
10. Michelle - The Barefaced ChicAnother beautiful person inside and out - as a fellow member of the Over40Collective Michelle is a close friend of mine and I know first hand just how wonderful, hilarious and gorgeous she is. Not that I want to bang on about how old she is, but when you realise she's in her 50s you wonder how she's not adding 20 years to her real age... And yes, her skin is as smooth and flawless IRL as it looks in photos. Plus she covers some fantastic topics on her blog, so don't miss.
Follow Michelle on Instagram: @barefaced_chic
11. Carly - Thirty Something FashionCarly is basically eyebrow goals - and her olive skin is just so beautiful. Someone who often goes barefaced on her Instagram, Carly looks every inch as beautiful makeup-free as she does dressed up to the nines. She has such a warm, inviting look and great style to match.
Follow Carly on Instagram: @carlywalko
12. Yen - Diva in MeYen - the chameleon of hair colour... She absolutely rocks wild, bright ombres and warm tones that only enhance her incredible bone structure and gorgeous eyes. She's also elegant, classy and funky all at the same time. You'll love her blog and her unique, clean sense of style.
Follow Yen on Instagram: @stilettoesdiva
13. Naomi - Love TazaA lifestyle/family blogger who's been around for years, I've followed Naomi since long before I started my own blog (I remember when she was pregnant first time, her and her husband have three adorable kids now) - it was the face full of freckles and the twinkling eyes and smile that did it for me. Plus she has a great sense of style that's a little bit quirky, a little bit kooky and a hell of a lot of fun.
Follow Naomi on Instagram: @taza
Don't miss a single post
Enter your email address in the box below and you'll be sent an email every time I publish something new!
LIKE THIS POST? YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ...