This is something I've been meaning to do for quite a while now: A reader survey to find out exactly what YOU want out of the blog, what you're enjoying and - dare I say it - what you're not enjoying!
The survey is only 10 short questions long (mostly multiple choice) and should take you no more than five minutes. I'd love to find out in depth what you think of the blog in order to continue doing the things you like, do more of the things I'm not doing enough of and get an all-round idea of you as a valued reader.
The answers will, of course help me to improve what I produce here for you and hopefully make the blog even better - and more relevant to your interests.
The survey is open for one month, so you have until February 29th to complete it. And as a thank you for completing the survey, one lucky reader picked at random will win £30 to spend at online statement jewellery company Yosa, run by the lovely Rachel the Hat!
So thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out the survey - as I said it shouldn't take you more than five minutes, and you may well be getting to choose some lovely earrings, necklaces or handbags in a month's time...!
P.S. You might also want to read about the Best Fashion Blog Award I won last week - and my shortlisting in another round of awards!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entries for the prize draw can only be accepted through the survey.
2. It is open internationally.
3. The questionnaire will close on 29th February 2016 at 11:59pm (London time).
4. One winner will be chosen at random via random.org, contacted by email and announced on this post and via Twitter.
5. The winner may choose goods to the value of £30 from Yosa. All goods are subject to availability.
6. A cash or alternative prize cannot be chosen.
7. The winner must reply to the email informing them within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
8. No responsibility will be taken for: Incorrect email addresses provided, delayed receipt of emails to the winner, delayed receipt of any reply emails or similar.
Linking up to: Let It Shine, Brilliant Blog Posts, Friday's Fab Favourites