Here's my favourite outfits from the summer (June to August) - there may be some you missed. My favourite of the favourites is almost impossible to call - summer is my favourite season for dressing so there were too many I absolutely adored. But the outfit that received the most compliments from strangers (total: 3) was number 5, my Grace Kelly-style yellow dress. Not bad for a dress from a supermarket clothing range...!
What's your favourite outfit of my summer round up? Let me know in the comments!
(Click the post title to go to the original post)
1. What to Wear to Dinner | Blue 1950s Style Embroidered Eyelets Dress
(still available to buy: the nude pointed heels)
2. Olivia Burton Watch | White Lace Summer Layers & Florals
3. Two-Piece Sheer Rose Top and Chanel-Style Double Pearl Necklace
(still available to buy: the oversized pearl choker)
4. French Style: Camouflage Jacket & Paris Tee | La Redoute Brand Ambassador Post
(still available to buy: the Paris t-shirt, jeans and camo jacket)
5. Summer Heat | Grace Kelly Vintage-Style Yellow Dress
(still available to buy: the dress but only in green and the pointed flats - less than half price!)
6. How to Wear a Crop Top in Your Forties | The Boxy Crop Top
(still available to buy: the Ray Bans and bag)
7. Retro-Style Floral Summer Dress & a Panama Hat
8. Birthday Party Outfit | A Vintage Fruity Midi Dress
9. French Style: Distressed Patchwork Jeans | La Redoute Brand Ambassador Post
(still available to buy: the lace top)
10. How to Style White Jeans | With a Neon Floral Boxy Top and Statement Bag
(still available to buy: the top in size 6, camera bag, jeans and pointed flats - practically the whole outfit!)
P.S. If you like this round up you might like my Spring 2014 round up, or the Autumn 2013 round up - good for inspiration for the coming season!