Wedding Week at Not Dressed As Lamb continues with my second outfit: What To Wear To A Beach Wedding. Now I'm not the necessarily the best person to judge as I've never been to a beach wedding before, but I did a little research online and found a few good tips and some great outfits as inspiration. Some of those tips for what to wear to a beach wedding were:
- If you prefer to wear heels to make your legs look longer (like me), wear a maxi so you can get away with no heels on the beach
- If flats are totally out of the question, consider flip flops with a wedge - height for your legs and practical for sand
- Floaty fabrics will be most comfortable in the heat
- A wide-brimmed hat will keep harsh sun off your face and shoulders
- Wear a pair of fabulous, statement sunglasses
- Don't forget... slap on the sunscreen - that's your most important accessory!
Wedding Week will continue on Friday with another outfit post: What To Wear To A Town Register Office Wedding. Think smart, sophisticated, and stylish.
Don't forget my MASSIVE wedding-themed giveaway: £250 to spend at Damsel in a Dress. Perfect for buying a complete wedding guest outfit - click below to go to the giveaway post!
I'm linking this post up to IFB Project #98: What's Your Summer Style - it's taken ages to get any sunny weather in the UK, so an outfit post taken in full sunlight has been a rare thing in 2013...!
Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual items, if still available:
Dress: One-off from designer resale boutique Grace & Ted, Hat: Reiss*, Belt: Asos*, Bag: Debenhams*, Sunglasses: Asos, Earrings: Unknown, Flip flops: Debenhams, Gold band ring: Asos* (part of set), Lightning ring: Asos, Spike bracelet: Asos*, Nails: Chanel Peridot*
Linking up to: Share Your Style Saturdays, Monday Bloom, Monday Mingle, Creative Mondays, Yolo Mondays, Wardrobe Wednesdays, What I Wore Wednesday