1. Fur scarf plus my fave yellow beanie
2. Black and white polka dots and wild hair with red lippy
3. Blue nails and lots of arm candy, plus my brown and mustard heeled loafers (actually seen in this post)
4. Right snuggly in checks and polka dots with a spike necklace and black beanie
5. Gratuitous hair picture showing off the results of my new heated rollers against a patterned snood
6. Wearing double denim and cozy knits with the grey beanie and wild hair (again)
7. I felt a bit "French schoolgirl" that day in my check skirt, even though I don't know how French schoolgirls dress
8. All dressed up for the snow with the yellow beanie again, though I wish I'd worn a balaclava
9. Another polka dot scarf
10. If I could, I'd keep the ear muffs on in the office (it was that cold). Makes using the phone a problem though
11. Debuting my new Zara half leopard/half black coat I got in the sale! So pleased they reduced it... twice :)
Shop my look! All items still available to buy - or some alternatives - are below:
I've noticed that in January, it's a constant round of hats, scarves and layers. To be expected, I suppose.
Hope you're all having a great Thursday!