Here's my ten favourite outfits (in chronological order) from the autumn - there may be some you missed, hope you like them :)
1. Yellow, Black and White Obsessed
2. Vintage Black and Mustard Polka Dot Dress
3. Super Sleuth Pattern Mixer
4. One Dress, Four Ways: Job Interview Outfits (Marks & Spencer Style Challenge Part 1)
5. Autumnal Masculine Chic
6. Super Toxic Floral Explosion
7. Blue Fedora With Stars n Stripes n Studs
8. Magenta and Tobacco
9. Sartorial Love: The Perfect Leather Jacket & The Vintage Skirt
10. Black Evening Outfit With The Most Awesomest Heels Ever
My personal favourite of the ten is number 5, Autumnal Masculine Chic: I love the unusual colour combination and the fact that it still looks good with flats... that's a winner in my book!
So Christmas is so very nearly upon us - I hope you're all prepared for the food onslaught?! I'll be showing off a food baby or two on Instagram and Twitter over the next few days, so let's keep in touch that way till just after Christmas, shall we?
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas break, and thank you to everyone who has visited and left such lovely, lovely comments over the past year for me. I appreciate each and every one.
Till after the festivities...
Over Christmas you can follow me in the usual places...!